Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca - West Seneca, NY

Very nice! Will be scheduling a return visit with mom here. Great location.

Initially, the response time was astounding. Now that Dad is there, there is a bit of a delay. But overall, we are extremely happy with the move.

In Laws Doing Great Since Their Move Here

Everything is working out well for my in laws since their move to this community. My wife, and I am very satisfied with their move here. This facility is working out very well. We know they are safe, and in good hands overall. This is a community I would recommend to family, and friends.

A little costly!

The tour was great and we really liked the community. The staff was helpful and very accommodating. We got to visit with some of the residents that were there. The only reason why we did not have mom come here was the price.

I would recommend this community!

Mom is settling into this community. She likes the food and the staff are nice. We have good communication with the staff. The community is clean and they offer a variety of activities.

Settling parents

We wouldn't have been able to place our parents in an assisted living facility without all of the people that helped us through the process, which is considerable.

I started at A PLACE FOR MOM and got some much needed advice. Maureen [Removed. was her name and she kept in touch with me on a regular basis through the process.

I had to move my parents from two different locations so this was extremely difficult but with the help from Michelle and Kim at Elderwood, West Seneca, I was able to get them into an apartment there. They are adjusting very well it seems.

We still have to deal with getting their house ready for sale but I think the process will be a lot easier than this was. I am just glad that they are settled and safe.

Thank you to all who helped in the process.

great job by elderwood

In searching for a place my mother would like, decided to trust the reputation that Elderwood has earned and rightfully so.Everyone connected with this place made the transition for my mother easy as possible for her and most friendly and helpful along the way.They made a tough lifestyle change in my mothers life so much better for her.I wish to thank them all for their help and kindness. My mother is settling in nicely in her new home. Anyone having to consider this for a loved one needs to check out Fleetwood.

Peace of Mind

Elderwood in West Seneca is a clean,welcoming facility for your loved ones. We toured 4-5 facilities in the orchard park, west seneca, hamburg area and Elderwood was the only one that felt like a home, most other facilities offer rooms that look and feel like a hotel room. Elderwood offers 1 bedroom apartments at a lower cost.

the staff is friendly and really work to make sure your loved one is taken care of and feels like they are at home and not a assisted living facility.

there is overnight nursing and maintence

Meals are restaurant quality and housekeeping is there to do all the house work. Your loved one needs to just move in and relax and enjoy their senior years.

My Mom loved this place. Very friendly staff, beautiful chapel, big family room gathering place that can be reserved, served meals (dinner was delicious) lots of room outside to watch the deer, plant flowers and vegetables.

Mom is safe and happy

My mom wanted to stay in her home but we all knew that was not possible. She has been there for 6 months and really likes it. There some things we need to get worked out but for the most part she is doing well in her new home. Loves the food and the people who work there.

Elderwood Assisted Living in West Seneca - wonderful community

Mom just moved in on Monday and today is only Friday, but so far we have been very impressed with Elderwood in West Seneca. Everyone has been very friendly, helpful and supportive. Making this type of change is not easy and the staff recognizes that and works with people to make the transition as easy as possible. The food is good and there are several activities to choose from if wanted.