Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg - Hamburg, NY

A Quick Wait

When there was an open room available they called me and she was able to move in right away. Now everything is going good for my mom. At first the transition was slow but now she plays bingo or participates in the other activities. The staff are very attentive to the residents and my mom's needs. It is nice that they have all the residents go to the dining room for the meals. The community has given us a break by caring for our mom.

Dad is Well

My father is doing very well here at this community. The staff is great, and caring for him very well. This is a very lovely community with kind people. I would highly recommend it.

I loved this place I got a very warm feeling. It is all inclusive except for haircuts etc. The cost is reasonable. The staff is great

Excellent experience friendly staff

My experience with the Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg was excellent!. The staffing is extremely friendly and attentive also located in a great location. Overall provided great service, and clean environment.

Very Nice, Very Beautiful

The facility is very nice, very beautiful. The food was kind of mediocre. The staff and the care was great in the assisted living. The assisted living by and large was very nice, it is a great location. It's in the middle of the Hamburg Village. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.

Mom is already making Elderwood her home

Mom is already making Elderwood her home, something we weren't sure would happen right away. I found the staff very helpful in making this move a smooth transition. Staff members were thorough, letting us know about details along the way. They were helpful in explaining Veterans' benefits and made sure there was a plan in place. There is an abundance of activities and my mother is happy to participate in them. The care staff is very attentive and supportive of my mother's needs and she's made a number of new acquaintances there. The community recently changed ownership and there was an increase in cost. The only negative is the food, which is somewhat bland. Other than that, we're very happy with Elderwood Assisted Living.

Review of Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg Assisted Living in Hamburg, NY

Sally was wonderful took time to talk with us answer all of our questions. Staff knew the residents by name, beautiful apartments, gorgeous facility.

A Place for My Sister

Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg was one of the places suggested, by A Place for Mom, for us to have my sister live, when she moved back to NY. It was close to where we live, making it easier for visits by her family.
We met with the residential sales manager, who showed us around. We met, staff members, and residents , all very friendly and helpful. The room that was given to my sister is spacious and bright. Her 3 meals, plus snack, a day are a plus, too. She also has her medications managed, so we don't worry that she'll forget to take them, or take too much.
Although she has only been there for a few weeks, and still getting accustomed to everything, she seem to like it, and the people there.

Everyone seems to know my Mom by name...

Everyone seems to know my Mom by name even though she never met them before. She loves the food.