Brookdale Lakewood AL - Lakewood, NY

Brookdale Lakewood AL - Lakewood, NY has yet not published prices.

My father's care

The care from this community is very helpful. We like that the staff was caring for my father's needs. The community has a nice environment and the menu offers good meals. The activities were helpful for my father and he liked participating. We would recommend this community for the good care and value for other families.

They Really Care!!

The Brookdale Lakewood was a great choice because the staff is very friendly and helpful. When we were touring communities, all of them were just interested in money, but this one genuinely cared about my mother and made the process very easy. The place is kept very clean and is well maintained. On Sunday, the staff cooked thanksgiving dinner for everyone it was very nice.

She is liking it.

She is liking it. She likes the food, and she is starting to participate, and loves bingo. She goes to get her hair done. They are very nice there. They came right away when she pulled the cord. They were good about calling me. I am very pleased. It's like a little family there, it's not so big. The only problem I have had, was when I signed her up, I think the sales manager may have said some things that weren't exactly true, there were definitely some inconsistencies. Dealing with Omnicare has not been particularly easy either.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.