Independent Living for Older Adults

Nice Community, My Mother is Doing Well

This is a nice retirement community, and my mother is doing pretty well since her move here. She is starting to call it home, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. The staff is great, and very helpful. She has met some new friends, which is nice too see. The community is nice, and clean when I visit. This community is working out well for us, and I would recommend it.

Everything is going great!

Everything is going just fine at Flushing House for my loved one! The facility is very nice and clean, and the staff take great care of my loved one. There are plenty of healthy meal options for my loved one to pick from, and there are many activities for her to join.

Loving Care for Dad

My father is very happy and well taken care of here. The staff is always very helpful and caring. This community is very clean and well taken care of. A large assortment of the great activities are available that he is enjoying. A great value for the wonderful care. Highly recommended for others.

We brought my 86 year old aunt there two nights ago. She is so pleased with the apartment she has and by the helpfulness and pleasantness of the staff

They have done a good job of introducing her to other residents and making the transition to a new living situation seamless

Michael Sutcliffe

We are happy to have her here!

FH Review

The food is excellent. The chef takes pride in his cooking, Alternatives low in fat, salt, and sugar are offered on occasion. The entire FH staff are genuinely welcoming.

Michael Sutcliffe

Ted, thanks for the compliment!

Liked the place. Rooms were nice and people looked active. Although less than some other places, not sure we can afford. No insurance so would be all self-paid.

Michael Sutcliffe

Sorry to hear that, for a list of more affordable options do not hesitate to contact us.

Very profession operation

Very well run organization and professional staff

Michael Sutcliffe

Thank you for the kind words, Matt.

A good match

We looked at a number of places and found Flushing House a good match for my brother . He is very happy with the food and the caring staff. He has made some friends, he likes his room that has a nice view. The cost of his room and board is within his budget and less than the other facilities. Flushing House has a relationship with a medical provider which eased his transfer from a rehabilitation facility . So far so good

Michael Sutcliffe

Thank you for your kind words!

Very good

My Dad has enjoyed and felt much better in one month. His health and overall well being has taken a very positive step in the right direction Both he and I are very happy

Michael Sutcliffe

We're happy to have him. Thank you.

Terrific! Terrific staff! Very respon...

Terrific! Terrific staff! Very responsive, great food, reasonably priced and I come from the food back centrally located in China Town, great roof garden on the 12th floor. There are services available through two good nursing services. It has a really good exercise program.

Michael Sutcliffe

Thank you for the compliments!

The staff were very helpful...

The staff were very helpful throughout the admission and even yesterday when we were moving in.

Michael Sutcliffe

Thank you for the kind words.