Atria on Roslyn Harbor - Roslyn, NY

Lovely apts. Observed many "guests" had home care assistants that they aid for. Assisted living not under auspices of facility. The has to be weighed.

The Tour I Was Provided

They were professional and they gave a tour that was great. I wanted a new community and a location that is very close to me. They were not newer or closer.

It's fantastic

It's fantastic, it's the most exquisite place I have ever seen. I have worked in the business for a long time, and I have NEVER seen a place like this. It is amazing!

My Aunt Is Well

My aunt is doing very well here at this community. We are pleased with all they have done for us. It is a lovely community, and everybody have been very kind. They have a very caring staff. They have been great to work with. Overall she is being cared for well at this community.

Nice place, overall

Overall I think they do a good job at Atria on Roslyn Harbor, it is a nice looking place and the people are friendly. However, I do think the quality of the service has been on the decline over the past year. They seem understaffed, especially in regards to the dining service. I'd like to see them get back to the level they were at before.

Katy Miller

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I'd like to help and I've shared your comments with our community leadership team. In the meantime, if you'd like to share more specifics, I invite you to reach me at [removed].

Very nice place!

Atria on Roslyn Harbor is very very nice place! The facility itself is absolutely gorgeous! It is always spotless, and the rooms and common areas are well kept and well decorated. For the most part the employees here are friendly and professional. I really like their activities director, and the activities program in general, they have a VERY impressive array of activities and trips. I've seen quite a few senior communities, and this is certainly one of the nicest I've seen.

If you can avoid living here, do so.

We were only there for a week. The food was inedible, except for the breakfast. They have very small rooms. We left within a week because we couldn't stand it. If you can avoid going to live here, do so. They need improvement on all areas. Don't go to the Atria on Roslyn Harbor unless you have no where else to go. I wouldn't recommend this place. It was not a good experience.

Kate Vance

We’re sorry to hear that your experience at Roslyn Harbor did not meet your expectations. We would like to learn more about your experience. Please contact us at [removed].

Very high quality with associated costs

The Atria on Roslyn Harbor is a nice community. It is very high quality with associated costs. It has been a good experience. I rate the cleanliness 5 stars because it's always clean. They do a good job taking care of the residents.

In the top two.

I toured here when I was looking, it was one of my top two. I ended up going with the other Atria location. It was a little lower of a price point.

a wonderful place to live.

My experience is only positive, your staff is wonderful and very helpful and friendly and most of the residence are very nice.The food has been well papered, in other words I made only one mistake, I did not do this earlier . IF i have any complaint, it is overpriced!

Like a 5 Star Hotel

The Atria on Roslyn Harbor is just an incredible place to be. It's the most beautiful place. It's just wonderful. Great place to be and I think every place should be like this. Beautiful settings. It's like living at a five star hotel property, with first class service, linen, and just luxurious and fabulous. Location, Staff, Cleanliness, Services, Activities, lush beautiful and greed garden. Just incredible!

incredible place

Every place should be like this. It's like living on a five star luxury resort. Beautiful place and everything they do, just incredible. Wonderful, great and beautiful place. I would recommend it to anyone who wants the best. Nothing to complaint about at all. It's that wonderful and gorgeous. I love it here.

It’s a beautiful community

They have a lot of activities. It’s a beautiful community that looks over Roslyn Harbor. It has a vacation feel to it. I ate lunch today and it was excellent. The staff is young and lively. I chose this one because of the location which was convenient for my sisters and me.

It's been going fairly well.

It's been going fairly well. The drivers are wonderful, it's very clean, well kept, and the maintenance staff is fantastic. It's a beautiful place. It's independent and you can do your own thing. They have beautiful spacious apartments. They have activities, and movies are great. It has a very uplifting environment. The food is just really below standards sometimes it's good but there are times when my family member won't eat and sometimes if they don't like what they are having and request something else they will be out of the other things that they like.

I want to give special thanks to the ...

I want to give special thanks to the director for sharing with me all her info and the kindess in which she presented the entire place. She understood my feelings and that was very important to me. She was able to listen as well as explain the workings of independent living.

Atria on Roslyn Harbor is an independent senior living community in Roslyn, New York on Long Island. This luxury senior housing community has all the amenities of a resort retreat. The elegant Atria on Roslyn Harbor gives residents the freedom to explore diverse interests. Conveniently located on Long Island's prestigious North Shore, Atria on Roslyn Harbor transports seniors to a haven of lavish comforts. The community offers a superb option for older adults who want only the very best.

At Atria on Roslyn Harbor, luxury is a lifestyle. The Gold Coast location is a perfect setting for a senior housing community's regal ambiance. Only minutes from some of the finest retailers on Long Island, Atria on Roslyn Harbor also enjoys the privacy and quiet lifestyle that makes the historic Village of Roslyn such a desirable place to live. The convenience to Manhattan and close proximity to some of Roslyn's most important artistic and historic destinations help ensure that you are never far from a wealth of cultural activity.

Atria on Roslyn Harbor is a superb option for the active, independent senior, offering a full range of services and amenities from full housekeeping to salon and spa services to a choice of three gourmet restaurants. Atria on Roslyn Harbor does everything possible to ensure a relaxed and pampered lifestyle.