Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas - Dallas, TX

My best friend used to work here when it was Classic Residence by Hyatt. What a first class place and she was very happy there. She was a caregiver for a senior couple and she was probably there for 1.5 to 2yrs. She loved her job and the amenities at Classic Residence. I haven't been back there since it changed it's name but if it's the same, this is a high class place that I feel anyone that could afford it would be very happy with, and could make nice friends. The food is great and offer a lot. There is a secure parking garage that allows seniors to maintain their independence. It impressed me as being a really first class place, for people who are accustomed to it and desire that as they age. I could highly recommend this place because I was there often and sometimes filled in for my friend when she was on vacation. THey run a tight ship and that neans cleanliness and security.

Love it. 100% occupancy. Wi...

Love it. 100% occupancy. Will update me as units come available. Only 2 meals/day included. 2x rent to move in.

Also toured this facility and also re...

Also toured this facility and also really liked this facility.

Formerly Classic Residence by Hyatt in Dallas Write your next chapter today.

enjoy • embrace • engage • enrich Are you ready to embrace a whole new level of independence? Classic Residence in Dallas is the community where you’ll find The Vital Elements that are important to living life to the fullest: Home, Wellness, Connection and Vitality.

Enjoy the comforts of home complemented by the services of a knowledgeable staff, even a classically trained executive chef.

Embrace a greater sense of well-being, knowing that you’ve made your own choice for your future.

Engage with new friends who share your interests and passion for life.

Enrich your mind, body and spirit every day with an array of lifestyle opportunities and events.

For added comfort, home health care and wellness services are available through third-party providers for an additional fee, should the need arise.

Experience health, happiness and vitality in an exciting setting, convenient to the countless attractions of north Dallas.

“I thought I was more independent in my own home. Ever since I moved to Classic Residence, I realized nothing could be further from the truth. I was a slave in my own home. Where all of the work was up to me. Now I have people for all of that. Great people. So I spend my time doing what I want instead of what I don’t.” —Ray D., a Vi Community resident