Don't make your decision based on the model

Almost two (2) months have passed and I still have no patio screen, the bathroom door paint pealing & not repainted. The composite base boards need touching up after the extra cheap vinyl was installed. The rubber baseboard trim in the kitchen has fallen off. After receiving some paint, I touched up the walls where the blind painter painted. The appliances are beaten up and do not match in color. The carpeted staircase from the 1st floor to the second has not been swept or vacuumed since I've been here. The amenities are virtually non existent. The Jacuzzi and sauna do not work and the indoor pool is not swim-able. I moved here because my monthly income was not 3 times the rent. Now that I'm back to work, I will find an apartment more suitable. A release form is required because of the asbestos. I failed to mention the gun shots going off across the street almost every weekend.

very nice great price near work walking distance to north park mall and wal mart and close to hospital

My tour went very well. I met [name removed], and she was delightful. She filled me in on everything, I looked at a one bedroom apartment, and was very impressed. We then went down to her office where I filled out an application, paid the move-in fee, and will be moving in on May 1st. I'm looking forward to it. Thank you.

An older community

This community was a little farther away than what we were looking for. This is a lovely community, however it is older so there was a slight aroma present. The community felt closed in and the hallways were small. It seemed that the layout would be a little confusing for my loved one. The cost did not include meals.

Very satisfied!

Our stay at Three Fountains is going great! The facility is very clean, the staff is friendly, and there are plenty of comfortable amenities, as well as a wealth of activities to choose from. Ultimately, Three Fountains offered what we wanted and we are very satisfied with our stay!

Caring and Understanding.

This is an excellent community. The great thing about this community is that they were able to work with the income for someone needing a place with care and understanding. They have great activities like bingo and live music. The meals were appealing. The staff really cares and I would recommend this for families needing a great community.

Review of Three Fountains - Dallas, TX

very expensive for the offering. They dont offer breakfast like other places. The halls and pool area smells bad

Review of Three Fountains - Dallas, TX

This facility is older since it was built in 1981 and operating as a 100 Skilled Care unit. Today they have BOTH the Skilled Care nursing as well as the Personal Care Assisted Living so if one starts in the Skilled nursing area he she can move into the Personal Care with improvement rehabilitation and vice versa as he she declines move from Personal Care into the Skilled Nursing. Also medication administration is included in the rental price. This facility also stood out to us in the when mom runs out of money the facility may qualify mom for the benevolent fund which means she gets to stay there for the rest of her life without paying.

Review of Three Fountains - Dallas, TX

inexpensive comparitively but then nickel and dime you to death pay for cable internet food housekeeping etc. Going through buy out laying people off....growing pains!!

Take care of issues

They take care of the issues. I rate them a 5.

My Father Is Happy

Well I do not live there, it is my dad who does, but my father seems to be very happy there at the Three Fountains and the people there are very friendly, but other than that I really can not speak for him

I did visit Three Fountains and thought that the atmosphere was warm and inviting. The neighborhood is questionable, and the facilities are dated/

mother loves the food

It has been a great experience at three fountains! My mother loves the food, and they have great services. Five stars across the board!

Good Food

it has always been fine. The building is old and needs new carpet, but it's clean. They do real good, it is unfortunate that my dad just rejects them. They would be great if he let him. Dad is fine, the only thing that I would say is that I wish their transportation as a little more flexible and not just on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I found them by accident - they weren't listed under assisted living, but they do have one floor that houses assisted living, which provides some level of health care. They're mostly an independent retirement community. The apartments are full fledged one bedroom apartments with a balcony. They offer cafeteria style food, so it's not just one meal, you have choices. Most of the people who work there live there, so from what I understand the food is fine. They also have an indoor and outdoor pool!

Older facility that once wa...

Older facility that once was a hotel located in the vickery Meadows area not the best part of town,...but there's indents are probably the most diverse set yet. The place is large so are the apartments which come with a stove and refrigerator. One big concern is that his is mostly independent living with little assisted but no memory care. Worried about having to move my mother if situations change.

We made an appointment with...

We made an appointment with, As we drove into the neighborhood and looked around My mother was not to thrilled seeing so many vagrants hanging around the property, the building appeared to not have been very well maintained,Paint,roof leaking nor were any of the 'Three fountains' filled with water nor working. before I could get her out of the car she told me it was not really an option.

Excellent Value

Great placement for my mother-in-law, and we never would have found it without A Place for Mom. She loves her apartment, the food, and the upbeat attitude of the staff and other residents. She was able to continue her weekly hairdresser visits at the in-house salon, and there's a dry cleaning service that picks up and delivers.

seriously interested

seriously interested

This one a nice facility. We felt the...

This one a nice facility. We felt they have the right type of care to meet their individual needs.

$1015 for studio apt.

$1015 for studio apt.

At Three Fountains Retirement Community, residents enjoy all the comforts of retirement living. We offer some of the most spacious retirement apartments in the Dallas Metroplex with walk in closets and full kitchens in most models. Come and enjoy our wellness center, beauty and barber salon, scheduled transportation, cultural and social events, and Water Aerobics Center complete with an indoor heated pool and courtyard spa. Many have stated, “It’s like living on a cruise ship.”

Three Fountains offers flexible programs that allow you to choose only the amenities you need. We have a variety of meal, transportation and housekeeping options tailored to fit your lifestyle. With so many choices, you can’t go wrong.

In addition, through the use of our in house Home Health Agency, you can add additional healthcare related programs. Help with medication, bathing, dressing and much more provides a continuum of care that will allow you to stay in an independent setting without leaving your new home at Three Fountains. We believe the marriage of our independent retirement community with In House Home Healthcare will provide the kind of quality and affordability you have been looking for in a Retirement Community.