Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands - Dallas, TX

Churchill Estates is an active senior community centered around one dominating focus: Live Well. We are committed to making a difference in your life. Our mission is realized by offering an outstanding community where you will enjoy the pampering afforded through our wellness programs, gourmet dining, resident activities, friendship and fellowship, all delivered by our commitment to outrageous customer service. No detail has been overlooked; here you will find countless ways to enjoy the familiar or try new experiences that you have always dreamed of taking part in. At Churchill Estates, the possibilities are endless to live the life you have earned.

Our well-trained staff is here to make everyday life an extraordinary event. Whatever your needs, we are here to pamper our residents and their guests.

It is our privilege to make your life easier.

Live Well.

Not so great in Lake Highlands

Too expensive unless you have an endowment fund! The all-inclusive price is outrageous! If you could have rent and chose extras you want/need it would be great! People complain all the time & nothing is done about it! Maintenance is great! Housekeeping [is] good poor at best. Not at all based on [the] level of care you need!

Great Care

This is a outstanding community for great care. My parents are just settling into there new home. The staff has been caring and very helpful to all our needs. A beautiful and clean environment. The meals are great with a good variety. A variety of activities are offered. I highly recommend this community for fabulous care for loved ones.

The nicest people!

The staff at Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands are very pleasant. We really enjoyed our tour at this beautiful community. It was very nice and well kept throughout. It was our second choice because it was the second closest to family. It was a little more expensive and lacked a private balcony. The grounds were absolutely beautiful.

Nice building and apartments, but infrastructure is declining and food service is subpar.

I am updating a review that I gave when my mom moved in a couple of years ago. While the facility is very nice, the food service has declined remarkably. The new chef is trying hard, I'm sure, but there's no weekly menu in advance, and there's a fair amount of inconsistency in food preparation (fried shrimp, hamburger, country fried steak) unless you order the specials of the day. The wait staff has IMPROVED. There is an 'attitude' that we all notice about the chef...she always tells us how good she is at the food meetings. That doesn't go over very well. They are understaffed with waiters and the food quality has declined. The front office management declines to address kitchen issues, and the 'new' chef is absent from contact with the residents. Mom thinks the issue is that they are fully leased now, and that they simply are cutting back on the quality of the food and waitstaff because of new ownership, and because they think that 'old folks' wont be as litigious as other apartment dwellers.

Very nice independent living community

Churchhill Estates is a very nice independent living community. The facility is clean and well kept, and they have a lot of great amenities to offer the residents. I would absolutely recommend taking a look at Churchill Estates to any family looking into a completely independent living community.

churchhill estates

excellent facility with caring personnel. I would definitely recommend.

Love it!

I can't say enough good things about Churchill Estates. The staff is very friendly and helpful and all the residents have made my mom feel welcome. There are tons of activities and more exercise classes than any other property that we toured (eleven). My mother's apartment is clean, bright and up to date, with a full kitchen which is nice even if you don't plan to cook. It just makes it feel like a real home as opposed to an old folks' home. My mom was previously in an assisted living communtiy in Southern California and Churchill Estates is much nicer and less expensive and if she needs assistance in the future, we can hire the person of our choice to help her instead of being forced to use help provided by a community, which can be whoever they choose at whatever price they want to charge.

Loved it! We toured with K...

Loved it! We toured with Kimberly who was so nice and informative. She offered us lunch and it was great. We loved the apartments which were quite large in comparision to most. The exercise equipment and pool were great, there was a nice neighborhood behind the building and we were invited back for a ladies' wine and cheese party where we met some lovely residents who all welcomed my mom.

The building was beautiful ...

The building was beautiful and the apartments seem lovely and functional. The staff is friendly and helpful, and there are plenty of activities and amenities to keep seniors fit. Heck, I want to move in and I'm not yet 40! My only complaint is that some of the social rooms seemed small, but I missed the movie theater which looks big in the picture.

Just moving in

I do not know how I will rate this after I have been there a few months. The movers are here today to move me in. All I know is that The Churchill is very expensive. It better be great.

Thankful for Churchill Estates

Churchill Estates is the place we so thankfully found for my mom and I wouldn't want her anywhere else. She loves being in her new home and the Staff and residents are a true joy to know. We visited one other place before visiting Churchill. I knew already from the phone conversation with Anthony we would want to make it her home. The Staff have a genuine concern and care in all their words and actions and their sincerity cannot be copied. I praise God for His care of my mom in leading us to this wonderful residence.

I toured with Amber and really like t...

I toured with Amber and really like this facility.