Desert Winds Assisted Living & Memory Care - Peoria, AZ

Peace of mind!!

My 96 year old mother resides at Desert Winds Assisted living. The staff has been wonderful from the director to the staff that cleans and does laundry. The front desk staff is always helpful and so caring. Any questions can be answered by [name removed] the sales manager, she goes above and beyond. The nursing staff is very compassionate and works with residents doctors. The atmosphere there is nurturing. Mom’s memory is slipping; the staff will go and get her to participate in activities. I have great peace of mind knowing Mom is in such a caring palace.

Not our favorite!

My husband and I toured Desert Winds Assisted Living during our search. The people there were friendly and answered our questions, but we did not like the fact that it was 2 stories and no elevator.

Hospital Like

I thought it looked really depressing and very hospital like. I just would never put anybody in there. It's probably better than some but it was definitely several grades lower than the place we chose.