Atria Heritage Sun City - Sun City, AZ

Atria Heritage Sun City - Sun City, AZ has yet not published prices.

The units at Atria are the biggest that we have seen. The facility seems to be clean and well maintained.
Lunch was delicious and provided a good variety of choices,
I was impressed that Atria pays half of the yearly fees to join Sun City Rec if you want to join for more recreational opportunities.

Still settling in but we like it

While choosing a facility for my Wife and me, I was looking for a few specific things that this place offers. I like that they have a washer and dryer in unit and a balcony that is screened in. We have a one bedroom apartment with a living room, full kitchen that's equipped with everything you can think of, and a den. The rooms here are bigger than some of the other places in the area. The food is good here but sometimes it’s a hit or miss. We’re still getting settled in but I would recommend them to other families.

Enjoyed The Politeness

I went to see and tour the community for my friends. In my experience they were all courteous and polite. There were incentives for moving in but the choice was up to my friends and they felt this was not the best fit.

Beautiful community and friendly staff!

The community is beautiful, the residents and staff were friendly and the Executive Director came over and spoke with me for over a half hour about the community. I had a wonderful visit.

Did Not Have Any Availability

We really liked the appearance of this community, however, we didn't tour the community after finding out they had no apartments available. The person I spoke to was very nice and friendly and informative and very honest.

Everything is going fine!!

I have recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for my husband and I . The staff have been helpful and attentive to my needs in our new living environment. I am enjoying the dinning room experience as well as some of the other activities with the other residents. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

Mom's Care

This is a nice community for my mom. We like that the staff are very kind to my mom. The community is clean, and she is needing help with some of the house cleanings in her room. The menu is appealing and she likes the activiites. We would recommend the care and the value of this community for other families.

Please with the care

I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting with the caring staff. This community is clean and she likes the variety of healthy meals. I like knowing that she is happy with patticipating with the activiites that are offered. The is a very comfortable community with great care that we would recommend to other families.

Just Found A More Suitable Place

I saw a lot of factor while touring this community. It is a lot bigger and we thought it would be overwhelming for us when adjusting to the size. We wanted a one level community to make it easier on us.

I love it here. The food is real good that is why I choose this place. I get to to eat any time from 12 pm to 6:30 pm, breakfast is continental most days. They have lots of activities and I joined a club. My room gets cleaned twice a month. I have no issues with their help. This is much better, a little expensive but you get what you pay for. I would recommend this community.

beautiful facility. Mom thought it was too grand for her taste. I thought it might bee too large a facility. May be too frightening for her to find the elevator or get to dining room.
But staff and residents seemed happy and friendly.

Promoting Good Activities

My mom is doing very well and adjusting. We did run into a small problem with a caretaker's technique, she apologized but I am keeping track. The community well kept and clean. The staff are very friendly. What help acclimated our choice was when they offered us a meal on our tour. It is very good. Now mom's only disappointment is not being able to get over easy eggs for breakfast, only scrambled. She loves the wheelchair exercise class, it's 5 days a week. It's within her physical range and they support each other, it's uplifting and they clap for each other. They really put on nice outdoor activities like a harvest festival. It was wonderful with a BBQ and petting zoo, they put bunnies on laps and had a cowboy on a horse singing. They created a homey atmosphere.

Very nice, clean facility. Apartments were nice size. Friendly and knowledgable staff.

Pleasant Community.

I toured this community and the staff was very friendly and welcoming, they provided a lot of information that was helpful during our tour . It was very taken care of and kept clean . I recommend this place for anyone looking into additional care.

The food is very good it reminds me of a restaurant!

They offer a lot of activities at this community. These have helped my mom become more comfortable with this community. I would recommend this clean community. The staff I have interacted with are very good. When we moved in the maintenance men came and introduced themselves.

Large community. Fully kitchens and washer and dryer in apt. Continental breakfast daily. Nice and can use SCW amenities for reduced fee.

Excellent Staff!!

Brookdale Heritage Palmeras has a lot to offer. They have a swimming pool and activities on site. The tour guide was very courteous and knowledgeable. The community was clean. Meals are offered to the residents. There is no smell when you walk in. I would recommend a tour of this community.

Great place!

The tour was very pleasant. The staff that offered the tour at Brookdale Heritage Palmeras were very receptive and addressed all of my concerns. It is a beautiful community and is very well kept and updated. They offer many activities for the residents to partake in.

The service from this community seems to be going down!!

The services at Brookdale Heritage Palmeras seem to be cheapening as time goes on. They have made some changes in regard to the menu and it has not all been for the good. The nursing staff seem to be nice and helpful,however the administrative staff are horrid. My mom is happy since moving in and even with the minor issues I would still recommend this community.

Great Place. Huge Rooms

Just a wonderful place. Huge rooms to fit the entire family comfortably. Great location. Great place.

best fit

Everything is great at Brookdale Heritage Palmeras. The food is great. The service is wonderful. The staff are very caring and friendly. I have nothing for them to improve on. This is the best fit for my father.

I think their assisted living site is quite good. Its just that the rooms are very small there and are not made for two people. I think their independent living site is not so good. If you need medication or care, they miss a lot. And that's the part that is just disappointing. I also think they need a full time RN.

Brookdale Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time share your feedback. We will share your feedback with our management team.

rooms are hugh folk have 1200 square feet to them selves i highly recommend to other families the facility is very very clean i gave the facility a 5 star rating for cleanliness i think the staff is great i gave an over all rating of the location a 5 star rating they make sure they are taking care of

3/13/15 I left Heritage Palmeras on Dec 1, 2014 with a credit balance on my account of $383. I have contacted them several times re a refund and so far have not received it. I find this to be poor service.

Brookdale Senior Living

We are sorry to hear you are having a difficult experience receiving your refund. Please contact our Accounts Receivable Customer Service Team at [removed] and a representative will be happy to assist you.

It's okay.

It's okay. We were disappointed when we moved in because it wasn't cleaned. We are still finding things that need to be fixed, or cleaned, or dealt with in some way. I do like the lay out and the roominess of the room a lot, compared to what I have seen at other places. When we first came to see it, it reminded me of a big hotel. When it comes to meals, some things are really good, and I like stewed dishes once in a while. There isn't a lot of variety, but there are a lot of people here. The staff are pretty friendly and helpful. The other residents can be kind of cliquish, they have been friendly enough, but most of them have been here a while. We haven't really met anyone yet that is interested in a good conversation, they talk about themselves a lot.

I loved this facility, but ...

I loved this facility, but I think it's out of my mother's price range.

Seemed like an OK place. A...

Seemed like an OK place. Able to talk to some of the residents and got good feedback. However, overall it felt quite 'institutional'. especially the very wide halls (8-10 feel wide).

I thought it was it was wonderful.

I thought it was it was wonderful. The food was very good. It was very clean. The activities – it depends on what you’re looking for. They have a lot of them. They didn’t have the activities that I was looking forward to doing. We went with home care options, but this community seemed really amazing.

Six Plus!

I want to give the cleanliness and friendliness a 6 plus! Your numbers aren’t big enough. Everything here is excellent. We haven’t tried the care services yet, but if they are like the rest of what they offer they will be very good. There is something going on all the time. You can pretty much do whatever you like. When you have to leave your home is traumatic, but coming here makes that dramatic change so much easier. It’s so well constructed, it’s quiet – It’s just like being in your own residence.

Appointment scheduled indep...

Appointment scheduled independently (before A Place for Mom). Going tomorrow.

It was dark everywhere and just not very happy feeling.

I had my own little kitchen area which I liked. I don't think I gave it a real chance. My room was on the third floor and they had big long hallways I just couldn't get around that easy. The apartment wasn't as nice as I would have liked. The people were not friendly here. It was really clicquey. It was dark everywhere and just not very happy feeling. I had storage here, which I did like.

Not Happy Right Now

The staff there is kind of rude, I have to admit. I talked to the one lady and she said it's not her place to talk to me. It's not good really. My aunt fell and has broken bones and needs help and they've been kind of rude to her. They charge her for everything. If she needs to have a shower she has to pay $20! We're not really happy with them right now. I wouldn't recommend that place.

Viewed property without Dad, still in...

Viewed property without Dad, still in hospital. Great apartment, large 2 bdrom, large balconey, facility is nice, food was just so so. Best apartment yet. Price plus med management, no movie theater, larger work out room, large hallways, nice breeze ways outside, topical landscaping, people living there seem friendly. Check every morning to see if resident is okay. Took my brother to view facility, he liked this facility the best