Fairview Commons - Costa Mesa, CA

Everything is going great!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my parents since they made the move into this community. The staff have been attentive to there needs and I am comfortable with the care she is receiving. She has had no problems with the meals and enjoys participating from time to time with the residents.

Visited the residence and found it to be excellent. When comes time to move to independent living I willl move there. Super friendly and undergoing a nice renovation.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

How wonderful to hear! We'll look forward to welcoming you home to Fairview Commons when the time is right for you. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and the kind words about our friendly staff, welcoming environment and renovations. Thank you for visiting.

Most of the residents here are disappointed with the renovations and concerned about the changes yet to come. Lack of consideration for comfort and practicality makes us think this is just a cheap make-over so that the new owners can try to resell for quick profit. They surely have no interest in our input, needs or preferences. Also scared of retaliation if we say anything

No complaints!

I am having an excellent stay at Fairview Commons! The facility is very clean and stays well maintained even through the current renovations that are being done. Though I do not participate in many activities, there are many offered at this facility! No complaints here!

I visited here first. Prices are lower than avalerage until complete remodel is completed next year. From what I observed and from what I learned from Director of marketing, this is a remarkable place. Previously family owned, it continues to have the values and feel of a place that seems genuinely devoted to helping residents enjoy healthy lives in as Independent a way as possible. Not judgmental or looking for ADL issues to scurry clients into higher levels of Care, as their care is independent only.

I met with [Removed]. She was so kind and friendly. It is a wonderful place. Not for my Mom. It is more independent than what my Mom needs. I would recommend it for active seniors. They are remodeling and have good pricing.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thanks so much for your kind words and review of Fairview Commons. We appreciate that you found the community to be so welcoming. As you explore options for your mom, please let us know if you have questions.

Happy Resident

After an extensive search, I quickly learned that there are not many Independent Living facilities in the area. I am not sure why, but I am glad I found Fairview Commons when I did. They really take the hassle out of everyday living; so glad I don't have to cook or clean anymore. The people who work there and live there are great. So blessed!

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

So lovely to hear that you're right at home at Fairview Commons. We're so pleased to hear that you're enjoying the low-maintenance lifestyle and feel cared for by our associates. Thank you for choosing Fairview Commons.

A cruise ship that never leaves the harbor! :)

We loved Fairview Commons the moment we walked in the door. The staff is so friendly; the other residence are so kind and welcoming. My mother has been there for 2 weeks and is enjoying the food and the positive environment.
We also appreciate [Removed] from A Place for Mom and all her help setting up appointments and working on our behalf. What a great service!

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

At MBK we endeavor to complete each task – large or small – with a passion for excellence. Thank you for letting us know that our experienced caring associates at Fairview Commons are fulfilling that mission! We are so pleased to hear that your mother is feeling right at home and enjoying the food and positive environment.

I had a Great Experience working with Director of Sales, [Removed] ... she was compassionate and helpful in every way with my mothers transition into Fairview Commons.

Mom's Excellent Care Here

The community is great. The food is getting better than before. The staff is very nice and cares about mom. She likes the activities that are offered. We would recommend this for other families for good care.

first class at first glance.

have not actually moved in yet...oct 15th. so far as I can see, it is all good . will know more after a few months.

Centrally located in Coastal Orange County California adjacent to Newport Beach, Fairview Commons is a service enriched community offering an independent lifestyle for seniors within a maintenance-free environment. Fairview Commons is within minutes from beautiful local beaches and close to a variety of other coastal attractions including South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island, Balboa Island, the Orange County Performing Arts Center and the Orange County Fairgrounds. It is also easily accessible to excellent restaurants, shops, medical offices, the highly regarded Hoag Hospital as well as major employment hubs. Costa Mesa Orange County senior living is ideal for seniors who wish to remain independent, do not need assistance with activities of daily living, and desire a life free from the hassle of maintaining a home. Fairview Commons offers a variety of services that allow you the freedom to live your best life. It is up to you how much you want to take advantage of our MBKonnection life enrichment opportunities or simply savor the many spaces within our campus for personal pursuits and fulfillment. Dining becomes a select experience with our varied menu options including fresh seasonal ingredients as well as always available choices. We call it our MBKuisine. At Fairview Commons, you will belong to a community of fun, like-minded individuals with whom you can share your past, look forward to your future and enjoy each day. Our team of dedicated associates is committed to enhancing your life and providing a warm, friendly environment with the finest services and the most attentive support, everything to enrich your life and make you feel at home