Seaside Terrace - Fountain Valley, CA

We visited with [Removed] and she was informative. Everything was clean and there were a lot of residents out talking to each other. Their services are included in the monthly fee . Overall this would be one of our choices.

Terrible first impression

I toured this place when looking for my mother.The building was very run down and not maintained well. Not that it's a bad thing it was older but they didn't take care of it. When I came in for my tour I had to wait for twenty minutes before someone showed me around. While I was waiting two staff members were sitting around gossiping about other members of the staff. I was going to leave but I decided to give them a shot. I was not impressed at all. We decided to place my mother in another community.

Really Bad Food!

My close friend lives there and she said the food is horrendous. It's a little bit cheaper there but she's in a room with another person. She doesn't participate in the activites. She's 60 and being that the majority of the people there are in their 80s and 90s she doens't have a lot in common with them so she hangs out with me more. As far as I know the care is quite good. Her roommate had some problems and they dealt with her problems very well.