Lovely place with kind and caring staff - look no further!

Atria Golden Creek is a lovely facility with many activities and a kind and caring staff that took really good care of our mom. They also brought in hospice services so that mom could stay in a place that looked like her own apartment and not a nursing home. When I found Atria Golden Creek, I stopped looking. They took care of everything and I highly recommend them!

Nice Tour!!

I have no complaints of my tour that I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought they had a great floor plan with lots of great information to provide on everything they had to offer. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

This was beautiful but out of our price range.

Small rooms...

This facility was very nice and clean. However, it was a bit out of our price range and the rooms were quite small, so we did not feel that we would get our money's worth at this facility.

Grateful daughter

My mom just moved in to Atria Golden Creek. The rooms are small but entirely upgraded, the restaurant is very nice and offers a great selection, and there are lots of activities. The care staff are all very nice and are making a real effort to assist her in the transition. It is by far the nicest senior living facility (along with the sister property just down the street) that we saw after a number of tours in the area.

They Give The Felling Of Home

On my tour I noticed how cozy the community was set up. I got the feeling of being cozy and this is where we moved my mom. She has been doing very well. The staff are just amazing and show compassion with their care, especially [Removed]. My mom is happy with the selections of meals and activities she chooses from. When I come to visit her I see a very well maintained community. I would recommend this community to a friend in need.

Great Experience!!

I had a great experience at this community, the staff was was very welcoming to my mother and I and really took the time to give us a wonderful experience of there facility. The property was very well maintained and had lots of great amenities to offer there residents.It was just a little to expensive for our budget.

Mom is Active and Engaged Daily

We have had a positive experience with a little issue getting use to my mom. At times her things are mixed with other residents. Otherwise all the caregivers are wonderful and caring, they become the residents family. Pets are allowed and if they like special meals it is accommodated. I see this resident eating filet mignon everyday. The facility is great with a great dementia program. They have a variety of activities and that is what I like, they keep her engaged through the day so she can sleep at night. The staff are good with medication and pick it up for her too. I liked that it is all inclusive and no surprise at the end of the month.

Newly Updated and Renovated!!

The community is absolutely beautiful, it has recently been updated with all new furniture and lots of renovations. The staff is excellent at watching over my dad and helping him stay busy with fun activities throughout his day. They have a variety of food on there menu that my loved one said is all delicious.

Food is Excellent!!

I am currently a resident at Atria Golden Creek and I couldn't be more please with my experience. All three meals that they provide during the day are excellent. The activities could have had more of a variety. The staff have exceeded meeting my needs for the level of care I have needed. I would highly recommend this community to a friend or family member.

Meets The Needs For My Mom

Atria Golden Creek was recommended to us by numerous people including residents and professionals. It is a wonderful place with many engaging activities and an excellent staff. There are games, movies, presentations, outings and exercise groups on an ongoing basis. The residents’ apartments are cleaned weekly and the entire facility is immaculate.
The dining room is terrific with tasty and nutritious food on the menu served by kind and caring servers. The café is available to the residents around the clock and is stocked with delightful baked items, fresh fruit, yogurt, sandwiches as well as coffee, tea and milk.
When you walk in the front door, you are greeted with a smile and there are always delicious aromas wafting from the kitchen. In addition, I have found every staff member to be attentive, kind, courteous and personable, and they know every resident by name!
Such a welcoming engaging community where all facets of senior living are addressed. My family highly recommends Atria Golden Creek!

Poor Experience

It was a poor experience for us at this community. I had no support for the staff at this community. My wife was only at this community for 24 hours, and I had to move her out. It was a horrible experience and I would not recommend this community to anyone. The owner was not working with me. They are still asking me for an additional 2000.

Kate Vance

I appreciate you reaching out with your concerns. I'd like to learn more about your wife's experience in our community so I can share that information with the individuals best suited to address the matter. Please connect with me directly at [removed].

wonderful place

I like the safety and security of the facility. The only draw back is that it is very expensive. It is a wonderful place and I am very impressed with the services they provide.

Excellent Dining area

The Atria has this amazing dining area and helpful staff. The kitchen is so nice, that it sets the mood right off the bat. We loved it there. Thanks Atria Golden Creek.

Excellent Community

Atria Golden Creek is a beautiful facility with friendly, caring staff and excellent amenities and services. The community offers seniors an elegant lifestyle and the level of security and safety provides family members with true peace of mind.

5 stars

Overpriced. Staff is very good and senior staff excellent.

5 star property

I do not know of anything they could improve. They provide great services.

Great Place

My dad has been their for two months. I would like to see him more involved in some of the activities. However, I am not there 24hrs so I don't know if they are encouraging him or not. What I will say is that, I haven't had any complaints from my dad, and I don't have any thing bad to say about this place.

immaculate

Atria Golden Creek is immaculate. The staff members are excellent. It was a little expensive but it was well worth it. My husband was there shortly for respite care. During that time the entire staff was very professional. They were extremely friendly and accommodating to the residents. It was a really good experience.

The friendliness is above and beyond

The friendliness is above and beyond. They really do bend over backwards to accommodate the residents. Everyone that I have come into contact with presents as extremely friendly and respectful of the resident.

Wonderful community! Beautiful area! Great staff!

Very nice place

We're very pleased with how things have gone at Atria Golden Creek! The facility itself is very clean and well kept, and they have a lot to provide for the people who live here. The staff is friendly, caring, and well informed, and they are very welcoming to their new residents.

Their friendliness is astonishing, they are such friendly and nice people. My mom is ninety-one years old and an extraordinarily active person and she could do with more engaging activities than what they do.

Really liked this community. Disappointed that only a 30 respite stay is available.

Mom liked this the most. She felt very comfortable in the neighborhood. The apartments were all recently remodeled, with balconies to have an 'outside room'. The movie theater was nice. More like a real theater. The deck along the back of the building - creek side was lovely. The prices vary based on side of the building (creek versus parking lot), the size of the balcony and the distance from the elevator. All-in-all, it was very comfortable.

Caring Professional Staff

They are very very informative and I really felt they care about the person coming into the facility and very responsive to emergency's. Mary the intake director is just amazing. The food is fantastic. Mother in-law of daughter wasn"t able to take her furniture and put it into her room, but they gave us everything we needed to make her feel comfortable.

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. We are very very pleased, so far. We would highly recommend it. He has acclimated very, very well. I am familiar with their memory care, as that is the part we use, and I would rate that very highly.

We have been very happy with them.

We have been very happy with them. It's beautiful, manicured, and the grounds are nice. The staff is friendly, they all know everyone's name. The food is really good. Everything I called and asked them for, a broken glass, or help getting the cable hooked up, they have been really on top of things, they are there in a matter of minutes. They have been fantastic.

really good

They have been really good at proactively alerting us any time there are any issues with my grandmother.

From the time I walked in they were super friendly, and they have been very willing to accommodate our needs and requests.

One thing I do feel they could improve would be the activities. Grandmother does pretty much the same thing every day, and it would be good to have more variety.

Overall we are really pleased with Atria Golden Creek.

amazing place. Mary & exec director phenomenal. lovely facility.

Staff and residents very friendly, go out of way to involve residents

The residents and staff are very friendly to each other. People smile there. It's a positive environment. I get a true sense of caring from the staff.

A family friend stays there. She likes it a lot.

They've pretty much blown me away, on doing everything they said they would do. Moving in, and day to day support have been well coordinated. They have encouraged her meet other people, and made sure that people join her to eat.

It's been a really great experience all of the way.

Excellent memory care facility!

Overall I think they do an excellent job at Atria Golden Creek, and in particular I've been impressed with their memory care unit, which I would certainly rate a 5! Unlike some of the other facilities I toured the residents in their memory care section seemed alert, stimulated, and social. I was also very impressed by knowledge and professionalism shown by the staff member who gave us our tour!

Overall they do a pretty good job.

The activities are a very hard thing to judge, because you aren't there. We are in memory care and I see activities on the schedule, but I don't know if they are always happening. I think the social interaction is limited at times. The memory care is a smaller program as well. They don't seem to have a real exercise program here, they have a chair movement thing, but they don't focus on it very much. The food doesn't seem to be an issue. Laundry isn't a problem either. Everyone is nice, and it's kept clean.

The food is superior.

The staff is very friendly. The community is extraordinarily clean and I’m a very particular person. Extraordinary clean very professional friendly caring staff, very responsive! Very nice outdoor area.

They have widely varied classes, art, exercise, off site trips, movies….

The food is superior.

This was lovely, and a very nice community.

This was lovely, and a very nice community. It was clean and the people were friendly. We just wanted something with less people and this was a little large for us. We wanted something, that wasn't so corporate or part of a conglomeration.

Beautiful place. Great prog...

Beautiful place. Great program with some co-grouping (memory care and assisted together). Smaller memory unit within larger community. Very family friendly. In Woodbridge. Private room and bath. On high end. Outings.

It's great, especially the staff, they are really good they are caring and compassionate. They are easy to communicate with. She really likes the bus trips. They go out and do all different things and she likes the change of scenery. The food is good. The director, Jennifer Leggett, is fabulous and really accessible. The director is a really important link, she really knocks herself out for the residents and has a big heart and makes everyone feel special thats there. She is responsive, you can email and call her anytime. She is great!

A facility rated superior in this area

Homey atmosphere--food is superb and available at all times. Front desk staff, Michelle, is especially well liked by the residents and very friendly to relatives and friends dropping by.

ok but compared to Vivante,...

ok but compared to Vivante, it doesn't and is expensive

Kate Vance

We are sorry that we did not end up being the right fit at the time of your visit. If there is any specific feedback you can provide to help us improve, we'd love to hear from you! Just reach out via [removed] and be sure to include "Atria Golden Creek" in your subject line.

It was wonderful.

It was wonderful. The staff, the people, the food, all of it, the facility was good. It was just expensive, and I didn't need any care. We were there too soon. We were still living independently and paying for things we didn't use, that wasn't their fault though. I was elected president of the resident council, I highly reccommend it.

Nice Place

I liked this place as well but I thought the other Atria had a prettier setting so we went with that one. Everyone was friendly and the place was clean.

Too expensive. It is amazing!

Too expensive. It is amazing!

Good Food and Activities

We've been relatively happy with them. The problems we've had have been resolved. They have games, trivia, getting her hair and nails done, excercise. The food is good.

Positives: Computers State-of-the-...

Positives: Computers State-of-the-art Fitness Center Hair Salon And Barber Shop Media Room With Large-Screen TV Pets Welcome Retreat / temporary stays Levels of Care Memory Care - Life GuidanceAssisted Living Independent Living

What makes Atria Golden Creek the best senior living option in Irvine? It’s our commitment to enhancing the lives of today’s seniors and future generations with energy-saving renovations, including a pursuit of LEED certification. We offer a beautiful community where you’ll find a friendly and welcoming retirement and assisted living community. Talk with friends and family on the covered veranda, or enjoy a stroll on the trail alongside San Diego Creek, home to vibrant wildlife. Whether it’s dining al fresco with friends, taking advantage of our spa services or staying active in our fitness center, our new enhancements help ensure that our residents experience the retirement lifestyle they deserve. Atria Golden Creek is located in the heart of Irvine, one of America’s safest cities, and is a short distance from scenic Orange County and San Diego beaches.

License #306000752