Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach - Huntington Beach, CA

This is a beautiful facility. The staff went out of their way to make my daughter-in-law and me feel at home. The rooms are open and airy and the total facility is very inviting. The residents we met while on our tour were very friendly. This is definitely a place I will consider when making the move from my home to a senior living facility.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for taking the time to leave this online review for us. We are happy to hear that the team members at Merrill Gardens made you and your daughter-in-law feel at home!

Beautiful place. Going to set up
Another visit to take MIL to see and probably place her on the waiting list.
FYI. 1 bed $5000-6000

Pricing fog

The pricing on here is inaccurate. My loved one lives in a 1 bedroom and is paying $5250. They have mastered the art of the up-charge, this price includes nothing beyond rent/food. Pricing is constantly going up for any additional needs (medication monitoring, bathing, etc.) Just know that if you move your loved one here, expect price increases frequently!

Amanda Warren

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback. If you are willing to speak further regarding any pricing concerns, please contact our Vice President of Operations at [removed].

Mom absolutely loves this place!!

My mother has recently moved into this community and she could not be happier with how things are going. [Removed] has been excellent to work with and the overall staff have been very helpful with the transition. She is loving the meals and enjoys the social environment at the dinning experience. My mom has also fully engaged her self in all of the great activities like the book club and movies. She has been going on all of the outings and makes sure to catch the shuttle to her doctors appointments. Overall we could have not picked a better place for her and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.

New facility, only 3 years old. Bright rooms and common areas. They charge for somethings the other facilities include free such as emergency pendents.

New community !!

My favorite thing about my tour of this community was that it was very modern and bright. They however where very expensive and was the most pricey out of all the different tours I had taken for my mother. I just did not see the value of the money in the facility.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for writing us this review of Merrill Gardens. We appreciate hearing about your experience while visiting for your mother. Please let us know if there is anything additional we can do as you research different senior living options.

Pleasant Community, Our Tour Went Well

This is a lovely community, and my tour went very well. The community is well maintained. From what I saw everything looked neat and tidy. The staff I met was kind and friendly. There were many factors that played into where place my mother. This wasn't the place for us, but it was pleasant tour.

Amanda Warren

We appreciate receiving this positive review. We value this feedback and we are glad to hear that you found a place for your mother.

I would recommend Merrill Gardens!!

The community is super clean and well taken care of. They offer a variety of food choices and mom seems to like most of the food. The staff are super nice, available and helpful. They offer a variety of activities.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for this positive recommendation for Merrill Gardens! We are so pleased to receive your review and feedback.

I toured many facilities prior to choosing Merrill Gardens for my grandmother. She is happy there. It is a bright, cheerful and happy place. The food is excellent too!

loves it

She loves it at Merrill Gardens at Huntington Beach. Surprising to me she adjusted very well. She was socializing. She has made friends and participated. I have some friends there unbeknownst to me which has made it nice. The food is good. The personnel is very friendly.

Amanda Warren

We are so happy to hear this positive feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience.

No Other Place Came Close

I didn't really get a chance to get in to the care, she was only there two weeks. As far as overall though, when I went to look for a place I went to about 10-15 places and no other place came close. It's only a year old. It's very bright in there, it has windows everywhere and the apartment was phenomenal.

Amanda Warren

We appreciate you writing us this great review! We are pleased that you had such a positive experience.

$5995/mo all inclusive flat...

$5995/mo all inclusive flat fee deposit $1000 New facility 405/Golden west