Buy-in is extremely high for services needed later in life. If you do not need these services due to early death or other options such as moving out, the monies paid in are not refunded.

Regents Point has three facilities on the same campus. My mom really loved the independent living section of the campus. I did too. She had a beautiful apartment with a view of the park.

I think the problem at Regents Point is that each of the three facilities do not receive the same amount of attention. For example, the Assisted Living Facility is supposed to be refurbished, however I was told it would take one year. While they wait, can't the walls be painted a pleasant color? Right now it is mustard yellow with patches on it. Many of the patients may not live to see the new refurbished Sunridge. It would be nice if it looked good in the meantime.

The food quality at the Assisted Living facility and the nursing facility is sub standard. I just ate with my mom on Mother's day and the food was cold.

Regents Point has the potential to be the best place around, they just need to concentrate on improvement at Sunridge and Windcrest.

I have nothing negative to say about the nurses or staff, they are really great! I also noticed they are planting more flowers at Sunridge and Windcrest. Good job!

Melinda Forney

Thank you for your review, and we appreciate your honest and constructive feedback. We are happy to hear that you and your mom loved her apartment in independent living, and we want to address your concerns regarding Sunridge and Windcrest. Remodeling work in Sunridge will be completed by the end of this summer; we apologize that the walls are not completely painted during construction and we appreciate the patience while this is being done. We also have some renovation work happening in Windcrest during this time as well and we are looking forward to seeing the finished product very soon.

Our community's executive director, Melinda Forney, would like a chance to speak with you in greater detail about your concerns regarding the food – we want to be sure to address this, as we take this seriously and we want to make sure that we are providing an excellent experience in all levels of living at our community. You can reach her directly, at [removed], or in person the next time you visit – she is looking forward to speaking with you. Thank you again for your feedback!

I Left the Tour With More Knowledge

We meet with a gentleman who did a fine job showing us all the community has to offer. During the tour, I noticed that he was very knowledgeable and gave me useful information. This was a larger community and I was looking for the coziest place. The fluorescent lighting that was there felt like it was institutional.

Melinda Forney

Thank you for visiting us at Regents Point, and I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to the team member who provided your tour. When someone comes to see us about potentially moving to the community, it’s vital we share our experience and insights to help them make an educated decision that’s in their best interest now, and for years to come. While our campus is spacious, we do tailor our residences and life enrichment opportunities to meet the requirements of each resident, including flexibility on lighting choices. All of this creates a cozy, inviting environment. If you have any additional questions about the community or your visit, please just let me know.

Melinda Forney,
Executive Director, Regents Point

My Mom's move to Regents

My Mom enjoys it. She just moved in, at the end of September, and has become a part of a friendly community. The apartment is roomy and well designed. The staff customized her space just for my Mom. Even without upgrades, the move in was very smooth for her. Mom enjoys the activities, her warm welcome and the food is great too - and very healthy. The community is not too big and not claustrophobic either. The location is gorgeous and there are beautiful parks nearby. She finds her fellow residents warm, intelligent and engaging - and happy. My Mom feels safe and secure and already has different small "jobs" (like working a few hours in the library) in the community, which she enjoys. Only criticism would be: the lack of guest parking at times, and they won't allow dogs in the apartments. If that changed, then it would be perfection. We recommend Regents Point and feel we made the right decision.

Things are going fine here at Regents Point.

Things are going fine here at Regents Point. I don't have any major complaints. They do a fine job. Nobody is perfect, I give them a four.

Regents Point the place to be!!!

I recently was at an event at Regents Point I was amazed at the level of service I received from the friendly greetings to the delicious food,
I felt like I was on a cruise ship.
The residents were welcoming and the grounds beautiful, I would definitely recommend Regents Point!

Regents Point is an exceptional Continuning Care Retirement Community located in a park-like setting amidst the beautiful rolling hills. This community is close to the University of California, Irvine campus. Just a few miles inland from Newport Beach and the Pacific Ocean. This is a lovely campus with friendly staff. My overall experience was excellent from the first moment I arrived to the end of my tour. Every single step I encountered happy residents speaking proudly of their community. The atmosphere felt like home. This a great community to visit!

A Wonderful Community

In my profession, I have been to a lot of retirement communities throughout California and I must say that Regents Point has a very strong sense of community and resident satisfaction. I have seen firsthand the genuine care, concern, and professionalism Regents Point's staff exemplifies in dealing with both their incoming and existing residents. The location, accommodations and food are also excellent. Overall, a wonderful place to live!

Excellent Senior Facilities

Great Facility. Excellent Sales staff who follow through to the move in. Beautiful grounds and great activities.

A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE

I had the opportunity to visit Regents Points during one of their wine and cheese gatherings. I was very impressed with the facilities and amenities that Regent Points offers. The facility and grounds were in immaculate condition and I really felt comfortable on my visit there. I especially like the park that is next to the facility. I want to say that the staff were very friendly and professional. I really believe that Regents Points offers a great value for its residents, and I will be happy to recommend this facility to my patients and friends.

Regents Point Gives New Meaning to the Word "Community"

Regents Point has a great reputation, and is well known in the local area. The central location and the lovely grounds make it an attractive place to live. My parents and other family members toured the community, and were so impressed with the lunch in the dining room (huge variety of menu items), the floor plans and customization of the apartments and villas, and the overall friendliness of the residents and staff. We received a warm welcome everywhere we went. My parents never thought this kind of lifestyle would be a good fit for them, but after touring Regents Point and meeting so many interesting people, they said they could see why this community would be a great place to live. Regents Point offers security, comfort, companionship and compassionate care. Not only does a resident have the opportunity to build a support network within the community, but one's quality of life is enhanced by this environment. There are so many resident committees and activities to get involved in, if one chooses. There are also many residents who continue involvement with organizations in the local area, including volunteer work and affiliation with UCI. Regents Point is a great place!

Just like Family

Regents Point is a great community where everyone is like family! It is located in the safest city in the USA. Everything is near and reasonable. It's very quiet and the staff are like family as well and always willing to help.

What a great place!

Regents Point is a very nice Campus next to UCI and a Regional Park. Irvine is a safe and beautiful city close to the beach, shopping and Arts.
The Staff is dedicated to the care and well-being of the Residents. And the Food.....it's the best!

Regents Point is a continuing care retirement community in Irvine, California.

At this CCRC, residents benefit from multiple levels of care, including independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care, all on one campus.

The community is nestled between the University of California, Irvine campus and 347 acres of the William R. Mason Regional Park. Regents Point is home to thoughtful and welcoming residents with diverse career backgrounds, from academia and law to business and health care. With an array of activities to choose from, residents can be found on the putting green, enjoying the park, taking trips to local museums, engaging in college lectures or enjoying gourmet meals in the elegant dining room. This community is perfect for active, intellectual seniors who want to feed their creativity and enjoy engaging conversation and friendships.