The Atrium at Churchman Village - Newark, DE

Just being honest!

The food is not very good at the Atrium. The menu selection is poor, they need more variety instead of serving the same meals. The activities have gotten better. The apartments are nice and roomy. There really isn't a lot of care since it is independent living. They do have an aide on duty all hours except 11pm to 7am. They used to have all 3 shifts covered but did away with that. I feel it was much nicer before they made the changes.

Dad Loves it Here

My father loves it here in this community. I really do feel it is the right fit for him, and his needs. I'am comfortable with his move here, I know he is in good hands. They have a lovely staff, and they have been polite, and helpful when needed. The community looks great when I come to visit. Everything has worked out very well for us with my fathers move to this community. I would highly recommend it, it is a wonderful facility.

liked it, good price No assisted liv...

liked it, good price No assisted living;

nice, got a little info.

nice, got a little info.

Really quick tour! People were very n...

Really quick tour! People were very nice. Told it was a 5 star. Very nice place if you are an active residernt. Do not feel that it is the place for mom to go now in her condition. Rooms shared,very small. Things just felt closed in and crowded, plus,One TV , 2 remotes, no phone in room,can have one put in.

Churchman Village, a Genesis HealthCare facility, offers a variety of services from assisted and independent living to skilled nursing and rehabilitation.

In our assisted and independent living areas, we offer a variety of exceptional services and amenities for the well-being, enjoyment and convenience of our residents who are completely independent, and those who may need more personal attention.

In our skilled nursing and rehabilitation areas, we offer our patients and residents outstanding nursing, medical and rehabilitative care, delivered by highly skilled practitioners in a warm and comfortable setting. Whether patients need a short stay or extended care, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing your personalized care program to facilitate your recovery and improve your well-being.