Christ's Home - Warminster, PA has yet not published prices.

Look past the decor

Nurses and CNA'S have a long history of sitting around socializing, or sleeping in the lounge areas. CNA'S are on their cell phones throughout their shift. Resident's are rushed into their beds right after dinner,so the CNA'S can sit around and watch tv. The new facilities should include cleaning house of poorly trained staff.

looks good, care is not so much

As much as we would like to have given a good review, the care here is not adequate; They are either understaffed or undertrained; we had multiple instances of no response from nurses to no call buttons, left unattended, said they would be back but no show; if not for our family , who knows what would have happened.
the place is beautiful, clean and expensive but the care is lackluster at best; there are a few good people but overall a non passable experience;

This was the worst nursing care I have ever experienced. The aides were rude and impatient with my mother. The nurses were obviously overworked and lacked knowledge when my mother became ill and needed to be transferred back to the hospital. If your loved one requires competent nursing care and assessment then don’t send them here. It is non~existent.

It was like family

wonderful care, it was like family
The coziness and care was special. I almost hated to leave. If ever there is a need in the future, I will certainly choose Christ's Home

Lousy, uninterested care

The Aides in this rehab were better than the Nurses! There is no communication among the staff which is very frustrating and alarming when they aren't communicating regarding things like medication. One of the nurses actually told us my mother didn't need to be on oxygen but they put it on her so they could bill for it. My mother had a fall her second day there and landed on her face, on the floor resulting in bruises and cuts inside her nose from an oxygen line that shouldn't have even been there. On several occasions nurses came in to give breathing treatments saying they would be back in 10-15 minutes and never returned. Had I not been there, she would have had the mask left on for hours. The only good parts were her actually physical therapy which helped a lot and the few aides that were actually nice and good at their jobs, Unlike one very nasty who wouldn't know what it meant to hurry if her life depended on it. Definitely would not recommend this place to anyone.

Great Facility, Exceptional Care

Better ratio of nursing staff to patient, there is more one-on-one attention. Very clean facility, all private rooms and nice surroundings. The level of care here is far better than Neshaminy Manor, where our loved one had also been. However I can't stress enough this is SHORT term rehab, they basically boot you out after 2 or 3 weeks. We needed more long term care and would have preferred to keep him here, but the long term unit was filed with a long wait list, and private pay only. (easily $10K per month, maybe more for long term care.) Note they do NOT take Medicaide, but do take Medicare.