Sunrise of Dresher - Dresher, PA

Clinical team did their very best to assure that my parents needs would be met.

NIce

This looked like a very nice community when I visited. The person that took me on tour was nice. They seem to offer some nice amenities. Unfortunately, this community was out of my friends price range.

Very nice facility and staff seem to genuinely care about the residents. [Removed] was extremely knowledgeable and answered our questions with enthusiasm and caring. My sister and I have this facility in our top 3 list after visiting MANY places in the past 2 months.

this is a nice place

My wife was only at Sunrise Senior Living of Dresher for a short while. But while she was there the staff were very attentive to her needs, the food was good and everything was nice and clean. They do offer other amenities for the residents who want to use them. I would recommend Sunrise Senior Living to others looking for a place.

Friendly Tour

We had a nice tour of this community. We toured it for my father, and his needs. The tour went well, and everyone was kind. From what we saw everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff was cordial, and our questions were answered. We did find another community that suited our needs better, but we our tour of this facility was a nice one.

The Fit Our Family Needs

It's been going very well in our experience with the community. The food is excellent and the workers are responsive. My sister is happy here. I have a problem with billing and we are working on fixing it. The price was what sold me. She does not take advantage of the amenities. I was comparing the care and price.

My sister is really enjoying living there.

My visits

I have visited this community a few times to entertain the residents. The people I have met were nice. The community looked clean, however there was a slight odor.

So far so good...

My mother is still adjusting to the change. As far as I know, the staff has been helpful. The place is kept clean. The meals are very good. They have a large variety of activities available for when my mother is comfortable.

A Move That Did Not Happen

They were a nice and accommodating facility. It is a nice and clean facility. Everyone appeared happy. I liked the location and the people were nicer here.

Very nice place

We've used Sunrise of Dresher for a brief respite stay for our loved one, and overall I think they do a very good job.
The folks here are friendly, supportive, and provide a very uplifting environment for the residents. It really gave us a lot of peace of mind knowing that our loved one was in a comfortable, safe environment. We did have a few issues with care instructions not being communicated between shifts and some issues with the meal service, but they've been very willing to work with us to get these corrected.

A happy Mother in Law

We were very happy with the care with this community for my mother in law. She liked the variety of food that was available. She participated in alot of activities to help her keep active. The community was very clean inside and the grounds were well taken care of. A excellent staff that were always very helpful. We give this community a high recommendation for others needing great care.

Very satisfied

We're very satisfied with how things have turned out at Sunrise Senior Living of Dresher, we'd give them high marks across the board. It's a nice looking, clean place, and the people all seem friendly and professional.

Best Possible Home for Father

Without exception, our family has found the staff at Sunrise to be exceptional. The caring attitude and understanding of the people who take care of our family member is a joy to see. He has had a difficult time, and everyone at Sunrise who cares for him shows an empathy for his situation that is like family. When he was first accepted at Sunrise, the nurses said that they thought he would thrive under their care, and even after a short time, we already see improvement. Thank God for Sunrise.

Patient and dedicated staff

I think they've done an excellent job at Sunrise of Dresher so far! My loved one can be quite a handful to work with, but everyone here is so dedicated and very easy to work with. I feel like Dad is safe and well looked after here, I don't worry about him at all!

A capsulated review of a resident

It's hard to put in words. I love it - but then I'm not happy about some things. The timing of giving medications need to be improved. They are almost always late. The food is improving but still needs help. The billing dept. is confusing if not - it's not understandable.

Outside of those few things I feel very content with the environment, appointments throughout the facility. I felt right at home when I first entered it. And still do. The staff and residents are very pleasant and cheerful.

With our new directors I am sure all these things will be addressed.

Friendly and understanding staff

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far I think they've done an excellent job. It was a hard transition for my loved one, and they did their best to make it as easy as possible for her. They've got a very understanding, friendly, and patient staff. And, compared to some other communities I've had experience with in the area, the pricing is very workable. They are just a top notch place all around, and I recommend them.

Excellent facility for assisted plus living

I can't say enough about Sunrise at Dresher. The staff kept us informed of what was happening from the first appointment to look at the facility to the move-in. The facility is very modern and has everything a person in my mother's condition could use. I would highly recommend. And best of all, my mother loves it.

Outstanding staff and facility

My first experience with Sunrise Dresher was outstanding. The Sales Director Steve Goodman was friendly, informative, responsive, and great to work with. The staff and facility was also welcoming and very friendly. For the cost of care, this is an outstanding value compared to other facilities.

Overall a Good Place But Keep an Eye on Things

There were many challenges getting settled in this community. The staff was not the best. They have new directors and things have improved. Overall it is good but you need to keep an eye on things.

Staff left a lot to be desired

I had been touring other Sunrise facilities, and stopped in at this one without an appointment. The girl at the front desk saw me, but just kept her head down. It was 10 minutes before anyone even said "Hello" or "How can I help you?". Compared to the phenomenal treatment I'd received at the Sunrise of Blue Bell, that was enough for me to not need to consider this location anymore.

Tucked in amongst country clubs and golf courses, and just minutes from the shaded walking paths of Mondauk Commons, Sunrise of Dresher offers comfort and convenience. You’ll appreciate local resources like Willow Grove Mall and Abington Hospital while family and friends who come to visit will appreciate easy access to the Pennsylvania Turnpike at Ft. Washington. Step inside Sunrise of Dresher and you’ll notice the “Sunrise Difference” right away.

At Sunrise of Dresher, the health, dignity, and well being of our residents always come first. We offer a full spectrum of Personal Care services, Alzheimer’s Care, and Bradford View – an innovative program for seniors with low vision. Our resident-centered approach to senior living puts the senior first, giving them options to meet their individual needs and preferences.

Step into a Sunrise community and you can’t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you’ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Sunrise is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That’s also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.