Champions Assisted Living - Wilmington, NC

Very Nice

It's a non profit and therefore more affordable than some other communities. I visited there a couple times and the facility is nice, staff was very friendly and understanding. It would have been our choice but we decided to keep our family member closer to home in another state.

great place

My mother was moved to Champions in April. After a bit of an adjustment period she has come to fit in well there. She has also begun to thrive. Her social interactions have increased, her general well being has improved and she is the happiest she has been in several years. Her quality of life has greatly improved. The staff is very responsive to her concerns and ours. I always get a response to any concerns and questions. Nursing staff is great and it is nice having a doctor available when needed. This facility has exceeded our expectations and is better than any of the many we looked at in preparation to move my mother. I highly recommend Champions.

Seems great but referred us somewhere else

This is the best one, I just only walked in there one time but I liked the decor, I liked the environment and the RA's. One of them came up and introduced herself to me and said how much she liked working there. When I called them, they referred me to Clare Bridge. I told them my husband had dementia but I'm really not sure why they referred me somewhere else.

my mother was at this property and it...

my mother was at this property and it was nice , but they had issues with my mother not able to use her oxygen concentrator with out any help.

Lovely place BUT not where my Aunt wa...

Lovely place BUT not where my Aunt wants to live. The dining experience is what bothers her. She does not like the small dining areas on the pods. She wants to have a dining experience and meet many new friends, etc.

Easy access from work.

Easy access from work.

Favorite choice!

Favorite choice!

Champions Assisted Living in Wilmington, NC is assisted living at its finest. On our beautiful 54-acre campus we offer apartment-style living with a variety of apartment choices to accommodate residents’ varied lifestyles and preferences.
Residents are encouraged to personalize their new home with family mementos and cherished furnishings. Personal Service Plans include a full range of services and amenities provided by highly trained professionals who enjoy and take pride in their relationships with the people who live and work at Champions. An excellent staff-to-resident ratio allows for personalize attention within the context of a home environment.
The Memory Care Wing provides families the best of both worlds – quality care and essential privacy combined with additional security for a loved one with a memory decline. Features include an enclosed outdoor courtyard, a neighborhood dining room and beautifully appointed living areas.