The Village of Kinston - Kinston, NC

Not a good fit

I had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well for the most part. From what I saw the community looked nice just not very inviting and it wasn't the right fit for my sister-in-law. The pricing was higher than what some of the other communities offered. And the amenities were not as good.

Very Good Staff

This is a great community and everything is working out very well for my mother in law. She has adjusted well to the community and seems to really like it. The community looks great and everything is nice and clean. They have an excellent staff at this community. They have been very helpful and kind. She is eating good and trying out some new activities. I would recommend this community, it has been a great experience for us.

Would not recommend

Our experience with The Village of Kinston has not been a good one. My loved one really has not been comfortable here. They seem very understaffed, the people who work here have themselves stretched thin. I have also heard a lot of complaints about the food.

highly recommend the staff takes really good care of my dad its two girls there i love thos two the really take care of my dad and watch out for him i give the value a 5 star rating because it awsome staff they are the best i would tell any one the take their loved one there

My mom just moved in here a couple of...

My mom just moved in here a couple of weeks ago. I'm impressed with the time the management took to make moms move in process fun and relaxing. When a administrator rolls up her sleeves and helps unpack moms things and takes the time everyday to check on mom . That shows they care. Mom loves the staff they've become her 2nd family :)