Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills - Forest Hills, NY

Castle Senior Living at Forest Hills offers a unique supportive living environment with all the comforts of home. Conveniently located off the Long Island Expressway, we offer elegant suites, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, and linen service and three delicious kosher meals served daily in our beautiful dining room. We also offer a calendar full of cultural and recreational activities. Our living room program is a floor dedicated to individuals with Alzheimer's and other related memory impairment. It provides individualized care with dignity in a safe and secure environment.

The Community was located in an area where my sister once lived and it would be very familiar to her
which is good.I liked the diversity of the population in the community. It appeared to be very well run with lots of activities planned and an attractive dining area with a knowledgable and caring staff. For my first visit it ranked high.

Although older than the other Assisted Living centers that I visited, was comfortable and staff very friendly. Added benefit is that residents can move to Medicaid in this location and receive assistance in the processing of their applications. They do have to change rooms as Medicaid eligible rooms must be shares, however. Still better than having to move locations.