Atria Cutter Mill - Great Neck, NY

Residents seemed really happy and engaged. I liked the energy in this place. Walkable to Great Neck LIRR station, which is key for our family.

Really liked the facility, rooms were bright and nicely proportioned, many activities, residents seem engaged and like the staff and accomodations.

Review of Atria Cutter Mill - Great Neck, NY

Everything is just great. What more can I ask for? Is immaculate and they do everything for me.

Review of Atria Cutter Mill - Great Neck, NY

My dad lives here. The staff [is] very nice to him. He always has someone to talk to and something to do. Lectures chat & discussions with great people.

Review of Atria Cutter Mill - Great Neck, NY

Atria Cuttermill has created a very warm environment where my mom has fostered many NEW friendships. The facility itself is immaculately clean, something very important for my mother. I find it comforting that I know my mom always has a delicious meal and can participate in many challenging activities and trips. The vast majority of the staff is exceptionally kind and caring. I would recommend this facility highly.

Review of Atria Cutter Mill - Great Neck, NY

This place was immaculate! The staff were extremely welcoming, knowledgeable, friendly.

The residents were very active; vivacious. I'm definitely bringing my Dad to visit next time.

Too much for us

This community seemed a little pricier than what we were looking for. This community did not seem very active when we visited. This community allows pets and seems to offer some nice amenities.

Great place in terms of facilities but very small rooms.

I love it here. The food is exceptional I visited a lot of places and I knew this was it. The staff are very helpful, go out of their way, to help everyone.

Atria Cutter Mill

We visited 9 assisted Living facilities. Cutter Mill by far was the best. The Staff from the Receptionist to the Executive Director and every one in between was out standing. They answered all of our questions and volunteered much information. We also had several meals there and the food was excellent. Great kitchen and staff. Would recommend Cutter Mill with out hesitation.
this is by the way our new home. [removed]

The Atria was such a warm and enriching environment. We would like to commend and applaud the employees we met at the Atria. [Removed] is such a wonderful person. We worked with her from our very first meeting and beyond. She is a very kind, generous and patient person. Whatever our issues were,[Removed] was available and eager to assist. We worked very close with [Removed] from the nursing office. She made it easy to transition our father to what was to be his beautiful new home. She listened to our concerns regarding our father's care and help put into place an exceptional care plan.
Our father had caring and compassionate care givers that did an incredible job . [Removed] is truly a gem. She was simply fabulous in EVERY way.
Also [Removed] and [Removed] were wonderful.

I know there are big changes occurring at the Atria. Wishing you the best of luck and success in your future endeavors

My mom lives here at the Artia. I wish all my friends to bring their parents here. Everything is so organized and well done. The people are all welcoming and pleasant.

My grandma lives in this community in Great Neck. The food is amazing. We come to see her on Saturdays, have lunch. The staff are so nice and pleasant. The lunch is always delicious.

My grandma lives at Atria Cutter Mill. She is always busy doing something like painting, yoga and word games. Its so much fun.

Very Nice Looking Communtiy

This is a lovely community. My tour went very well. Everybody was very kind and welcoming. Everything looked amazing, they do a good with the cleanliness. They have nice resources available for the residents. It was a nice experience.

A 2 Week Visit

This was a short visit for me. I need help after recouping from a bypass. it was good and it served it purpose for me. Everything went fine for me and I have moved out since healing.

Kate Vance

Thanks for visiting our community. I'm glad to know you're recovered and enjoyed your time with us. Please let us know if we can ever help again!

Thank you for having us tour your facility. Aloha:
I want to thank you for having us visit your facility ( sister Ilsa [Removed], who presently lives in Great Neck, New York) and myself, Marsha [Removed] of Hawaii. I have returned to my home in Honolulu, where I work for the Department of Education. However, we prepared a file folder on the facility visit, complete with brochures, floor plans etc. We do not have a time line at the moment. Be assured that we will contact you once a decision has been made.
Many thanks,

A Pleasant Experience

My parents time in the community was very nice. They took good care of them, and we were satisfied. It is a very nice looking community. They have a great staff, they were very helpful and kind. My parents did wish the food tasted better. They participated in a many of the activities they offered. They have nice garden for the residents. It was a nice experience and I would recommend this community.

Wonderful Choice

Atria cutter mill is a welcoming place, staff is kind and friendly, doctors seem like they care. My mother likes it here.

I really enjoyed meeting Megan and felt very comfortable from the get-go with her. She was very informative and knows everyone in this community. It seemed like a very well run residence and very clean, it may be too big for my mother-in-law and I am not sure of the congested location in Great Neck although this residence is still being considered.

Friendly staff, warm welcoming environment

We are very pleased with our experience so far at Atria Cutter Mill! The service is excellent across the board! The staff here is attentive and friendly, and the facility is clean and has a warm welcoming environment. I would highly recommend it to those looking into senior care in the area!

Unable to accommodate due to a need for a hoyer lift.

Not as independent as we had hoped.

I think she is not as happy as she was hoping to be. They seem to have gotten away from their concept of independent living. There seems to be more residents that are assisted living type residents, with aides and much more dependent, than any other place we saw. One of the reasons we chose them was that they have a more reasonable price. It's clean but they have gotten away from what they could have been as an independent community.

Kate Vance

We appreciate you reaching out and value your feedback. While we are an independent community, we certainly respect the desire and need for some of our residents to hire extra help. If you feel you have suggestions for promoting more independence within our community through activities or programs, we love to hear from you! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime via [removed] and be sure to include “Atria Cutter Mill” in your subject line.

They seem to be doing a very good job.

Our loved one seems pleased. He is eating well, and they come and vacuum and clean up for him. We are pretty happy with it. They seem to be doing a very good job.

They do a really good job.

They do a really good job. They are clean and the staff is friendly and attentive. It's a lot of money, that's really the only negative thing. They have great activities. She loves the food. This was the only place that would accept her, when we were looking, we have a unique set of circumstances. I would highly recommend them.

A nice place, but not very "independent"

We selected this location because it was a smaller community, and I felt like the staff could get to know my Dad more individually. It's a nice looking newer place, and it is all set up around a center courtyard which keeps it from feeling congested. One issue I have is that I picked an "independent" community for my Dad so that he'd have some active people to socialize with, but most of the people here have full time aides who push them around in wheelchairs all day! The other "assisted living" Atria community seemed to have more active and independent residents than this place.
I also don't like that the most recent time I have paid for some extra care for my Dad a care plan has not been posted on the door, so I have no idea what they are doing with the time I paid for.

Kate Vance

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I apologize if there has been confusion or lack of documentation of extra care services. We always welcome the opportunity to connect with family members as they can provide valuable insight to help us maintain Atria's high standards. If you are willing, please contact us directly at [removed] and be sure to include "Atria Cutter Mill" in the subject line.

I love that place!

I love that place. They have more than she can use for activities. This place is spectacular. There isn't anything I can say for improvements, they have a 24-7 dedicated art room. The library is large and comfortable, the floorplan is great! It's most heavily a Jewish residence, which doesn't matter to us, but might to some. They have a contract extra care agency onsite that the residence can contract out for extra homecare, and there are tons of them walking around that can help others out. They are just extremely friendly. It's not brand new but it basically looks brand spanking new.

The people that work there seem to genuinely connect with older people.

They try to have a lot of variety which is good, but I think maybe in the future they could still figure out ways to ask the residents what they want to do. The fact that it was independent rather than assisted which was a plus for me. They have the rent component and the care component, so if she needs more assistance it's available. The peple that work there seem to genuinely connect with older peple they come in every day happy about their work.

generally pleased- no complaints thus...

generally pleased- no complaints thus far

dad's new home

Well managed. Nice-sized room. Very friendly staff has made my dad feel welcomed.

Did everything they said they would do

My loved one has only been there a short time but Atria Cutter Mill is very organized and very professional.

Close to train station and looks beau...

Close to train station and looks beautiful.

very nice, rooms nice, facility very ...

very nice, rooms nice, facility very nice.

Located in the heart of Great Neck, with easy access to village shopping, restaurants and the LIRR, Atria Cutter Mill is a senior living community designed for those looking for the simple life, along with discreet, round-the-clock support from a friendly and professional staff.

Atria Cutter Mill is convenient to parks, shopping, dining and the Long Island Expressway. Amenities include multiple dining venues, a garden courtyard with koi pond and waterfall, a fitness center, a salon and barber shop, an art studio, a movie theater, a pub and inviting spaces for socializing with neighbors. Residents enjoy chef-prepared meals, transportation to local appointments and errands, and a variety of engaging events every day, including planned outings to Lincoln Center, the Met and other local cultural venues.