Amber Court of Pelham Gardens - Bronx, NY

Clean place

Nice and clean place

Amber Court

We appreciate your positive feedback. We love hearing from people who visited us.

Nice place

[removed] This place has good rooms, great views, and is in a very good location. The food was really good, and i really enjoyed my visit here. I saw the staff celebrating someones birthday and this must have made him have a very special birthday for him. I highly recommend this place to everybody.

Shameful

I have a loved one at Amber Court and I must say I am sorry I put them here. For the amount of money they are charging, the food is horrible-the health dept should pull a surprise visit and see some of the crap the residents are being fed, and they just increased the room and board. Whenever I can, I bring my parent food. The laundry is done and comes back with bleach stains, the elevators smells, as does the hallways. There seems to be a large amount of theft going on (not by the residents). You have people living there who are suffering from Alzheimers and dementia and have their money controlled by the facility. And somewhere in all of this money is being stolen. You call the facility and you get a recording about all the wonderful things being done for the residents, like trips (i don't think so), activities (can't name one). The only sure thing being done is the owners are getting richer, and the service poorer.

Amber Court

I am very sorry about your experience with us. Our residents are our top priority at Amber Court. We have never had such claims before. Please contact me so we can work on fixing all these issues.
Ruth Mastro

I visited the place with my Dad and o...

I visited the place with my Dad and other family members. We like it.