Chinook Place - Madras, OR has yet not published prices.

Review of Chinook Place

This has been a great community for my mom. The staff has always been very kind and caring. They have been working hard to provide activities and improve the facility. The staff is always very caring but there seems to be a lot of turnover

Review of Chinook Place

Great staff, care a great deal about residents. Love the interaction with residents.

Review of Chinook Place

Chinook place is a great place to live. Staff is caring and very helpful. They are fun and helpful. Ball toss is always lots of laughs - we call it "happy hour" because everyone has fun.

Review of Chinook Place

I like the community my apartment, the fact that this is an independent senior living community with assisted living also, and appreciate the management and staff as well as all the friends I have made since coming here.

Review of Chinook Place

The new staff is doing a really great job and treat my mom with love and respect.

Comfortable, ethical, helpful, fun, garden, on top of problem areas provide areas of interest adequate, kept up, well thought out.

They bend over backward to please us. [Removed] is an eight – armed Hindu goddess, we’ve got mother Teresa working here too.

I like everything about living here. I am spoiled rotten! It is great!

The place is wonderful. The people that work here are all great people.

Love this place

I am very happy with my family member picking chinook place to live. It is very clean and the staff are very helpful. We really appreciate [removed] for taking the new position as the activities director she has made very impressive improvements and the residents just love her, she has created very valuable bonds with each of them including my father, and the decor she does make it feel so welcoming and inviting.

Chinook Place - Madras, OR

Chinook Place is friendly not only to the residents but also to family members who visit us. The staff is wonderful, always wanting to know if they can help us in any way, along with their regular duties. The food most of the time is restaurant quality. I would recommend Chinook Place for any one looking for a great feeling of being home,

Chinook Place - Madras, OR

The staff is wonderful & very caring. Good to have activities. Laundry and cleaning very good. The one complaint is the food.

Chinook Place - Madras, OR

Great place to live. Very accommodating to my needs. Staff is great.

Chinook Place is an excellent facility & we are fortunate to have such a nice place in our small town. The staff is kind & caring to the residents, there are many activities & Rosie is a fantastic manager and is very efficient, and helpful in every way.

Wonderful place to live. Enjoy tossing the ball for exercise and walking. Staff is excellent.

Rosu cares so much for all the people who live here.
Sometimes I think she cares too much.

Loving Care

The is a great community for excellent care. The staff members are caring and very helpful with everything we are needing. We found this to be a clean environment and the grounds are well taken care of. They offer good meals and a good variety. Alot of activities are always available. I recommend this for good care for a loved one.

Thankful to live at Chinook Place

I'm thankful to live at Chinook Place. It's a home sweet home. The staff is wonderful! They go out of their way to make you comfortable.. We celebrate holidays, do a lot of crafts, and have outings.
My apartment is very nice. They do my laundry and will come and vacuum our place. Our meals are delicious! Everyone does a great job!
I am thankful to belong to this family. Rosie is the best!

I'm thank ful to live at Chinook Place.

I'm Thankful to live at Chinook Place. It's a home sweet home. The staff is wonderful. They go out of their way to make you comfortable. We celebrate each holiday, do lots of crafts, and have outings.
My apartment is very nice, They do my laundry and will vacuum our place. Our meals are delicious!
Everyone really does a great job! I'm thankful to belong to this family... Rosie is the Best!

Chinook Place - Madras, OR

My husband has lived in his home for 8 months. It is a great clean friendly place. Happy, well run, caring people. He is happy and well cared for.

Chinook Place - Madras, OR

This is a great place to live. I love it here. Every one is really friendly, staff is very helpful.

Chinook Place - Madras, OR

Great director Rosie -- truly makes it a family experience.