Cadia Rehabilitation Silverside - Wilmington, DE

• On-site physical therapy
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Medical Social Workers

Cadia is one of the best I've seen for care. I think it's a wonderful place and it's the best around.

I would recommend Cadia Rehabilitation Silverside to a friend.

The therapy is going very well. There were some big concerns when my mother first went in for rehab. Now that she has been there for a while and I have spoken with them, they have gotten a little better. The staff has been very responsive. She is very happy with the menu.

I would recommend them to a loved one.

I would recommend Silverside to a friend.

The only downside to physical therapy is that when there is quarantine, my loved one is not able to get the therapy that she needs. She mentioned the meals once, they were alright.

All of the therapy has been absolutely phenomenal. They keep me very well informed. Things have improved a lot since she was first admitted now that we have spoken with the administration.

One nurse in particular was awesome from the day time, but night shift is worse. They don't have any supervision.

Cadia Rehabilitation Silverside, conveniently located off Concord Pike and minutes away from the I-95 corridor, is the newest center serving the Brandywine Hundred area. The 60,000 square foot facility offers both in-patient and out-patient therapy, nursing care, and a variety of additional healthcare services tailored individually for each patient that enters our doors including Physician Specialist for On-Site consultation such as cardiologists and Infectious Disease Physicians. Our 3,300+ square foot gym is the largest rehab gym in the Wilmington area and features Wii-Habilitation station, treadmill, stationary bikes and more!