Freedom Village At Brandywine - Coatesville, PA

Very, very nice. I could move in tommorrow however, I cannot afford to even get in without my son's signature, so when I run out of money, I wouldn't get kicked out. Very pricey but just what I'm looking for.

Welcome Home

Living at Freedom Village at Brandywine for just over a month, I can only say it is a JOY to wake up here everyday!
Of course, we each bring our own personalities and preferences with us but I find that EVERY staff member & virtually every resident looks out for others with ready smiles and sincere greetings. A friendly chat or any needed assistance is only a greeting or request away.
A packed calendar of widely varied activities is published weekly. Activities are primarily RESIDENT directed with staff assistance as needed.
The concierge desk is staffed 24/7 by those ready/willing/able to answer questions, identify best resource person(s) for any need and contact them as necessary. An experienced/knowledgeable nurse (LPN/LVN) is available 24/7 by phone, emergency call bell in residence or call necklace.
Administration continuously works with Resident Advisory Council leaders making decisions affecting every aspect of this community. In addition, any resident is welcome to speak with administrators RE: any suggestions or concerns.
A fellow resident best summarized life here as "every promise made by Marketing here will NOT be as Marketing claims, IT WILL BE BETTER"!

My Uncle loves FV!!

My Uncle has lived in FV since it opened! He loves it!! 83 years old and he looks and feels great! I truly believe FV keeps him healthy and happy!! Love visiting!

It is Fair. I spoke to some residents and they liked the facility. We were not offered to partake in lunch and we thought it was rude to walk us through the dinner area while residents were eating. We are waiting until we tour other facilities to get a better view of this location.

Completed a recent breakfast tour with my parents and I could sense that they liked the place. Hard to find anything bad to say about this premier facility. The unfortunate part is that I don't believe this buy-in facility is in the best interest of their budget.

So far so good

So far things are going fine with this community. I have already joined the singing group and will be helping out in the library. I have great residents in my hallway. They offer a lot of social activities and trips out. The community is very clean and the food is not bad. I had a feeling this was the place for me when I toured it. I would recommend this community.

wow! Great facility, well maintained, staff & residence friendly, lots of activities.I could live here! Food was fabulous!

Beautiful community!

This community was very well kept. We really enjoyed the tour. The staff was very helpful and very friendly and accommodating. The community was clean and neat and the residents looked to be happy. We really liked the place.

Attentive staff

Freedom Village is a very nicely decorated facility. It is clean and the apartments are spacious with quite a few amenities. The staff is wonderful and they are very attentive to the residents needs and their well being.

Nurse Care

The nurses here are wonderful. I know that my husband is well taken care of by this talented staff. This is absolutely 5 star quality service.

Our experience at Freedom Village has been postive from the first visit several months ago. Everyone we have interacted with has been friendly, professional and genuinely interested in helping our mother find the right place. We are looking forward to her move and settling into her new home.

It's an amazing facility,

It's an amazing facility, everyone is happy there, everyone there is extremely happy. The food is great, they are all putting on their freshman 15. It's just wonderful!

Very pleased with the care here

We were very pleased with the level of excellence here in all aspects. It is a very nice community and I'd rate them highly across the board. It is a nice looking place, very well kept and clean, and the staff have all been very friendly and caring.

I loved the apartments at F...

I loved the apartments at Freedom Village. They are spacious and bright. They are in the middle of a big renovation project but still I had an instructive tour. This might be my first choice if it weren't farther than I want to be from my family in Newark, DE. There are several (5 I think) dining rooms that are smaller and more intimate than those in other CRCC's that I have seen.

Know this facility well - h...

Know this facility well - have family living here.

Freedom Village At Brandywine
provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

At Freedom Village At Brandywine
our Optimum Life® concept and our Celebrations program provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program, filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Residents of Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities enjoy peace of mind knowing that opportunities for optimizing their health, wellness and convenience await them. With Inspired Independent Living, Personalized Assistive Senior Living, the Clare Bridge Club program for Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and Skilled Nursing care, Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities provide the lifestyles our residents want, the services they need and abundant opportunities to enjoy life in comfort, with convenience and style.