Brookdale Durant - Durant, OK

Brookdale Durant - Durant, OK has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Durant - Durant, OK

Warm and Welcoming

We are pleased with how mom is settling in at the Brookdale Durant. It is a clean and well-kept community. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. They are very welcoming to our family members when we come to visit. The staff is very friendly and attentive to my mom's care needs. The communication is good with the staff members. They are very good at responding to any questions or concerns I have regarding my mom's care. I have dined there with my mom, she is a picky eater but I like the food they serve. They offer other choices if you don't like what is on the menu. They offer activities and my brother has brought in other games and activities for the residents to enjoy. They have a new activities director and she tries to encourage the residents to participate. They have a nice courtyard outside. My brother brought in some hummingbird feeders that he maintains for the resident's enjoyment. I really like the fact that community is located nearby so that I can be there and help my mom and settle her in at night.

The staff is very friendly. The place is very clean..

We have been with the Sterling House for about a month. The staff is very friendly. The place is very clean. It seems like they take their time with the people who live there. The parking is great. The food looks really good. Overall, The Sterling House of Durant is a really nice community. I would recommend this place to anyone who is searching for a nice place for their loved ones. It has been a good experience.

Brookdale Durant provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.