Redbud Place - McKinney, TX

Redbud Place - McKinney, TX has yet not published prices.

Redbud Place is very comfortable and inviting. [name removed] is so friendly and patient. She took the time to explain every single detail about the program and answer all the questions we had. The studio size room is exactly the size we were looking for. There are so many activities available for the residents to participate in. The food menu looks absolutely amazing!

They Need Improvements

My tour experience was horrible. I would not put my worst enemy there. It smelled in the community. I went during lunch and I saw all the residents sitting at one table. They looked miserable and were not talking to each. It was very quiet and I felt so sorry for them.

Do not take your loved ones here.

At first we were happy with the care, however, things went down rapidly. They are very costly for the care that you don't get. Some of the staff grumbled when having to take care of one of my parent's needs. My parents also had money and food [Removed] from their apartment. We now go to a more affordable facility in Princeton and the care has been excellent as well as the cost.

Highly Recommend Redbud Place.

The staff has been very helpful through the entire process.
The facility is clean and well managed.
I would recommend Redbud Place to anyone looking for assisted living for a loved one.

Great tour given by [Removed]. Very nice facilities, attractive decor and the location is very convenient. Staff seems very attentive and sought occupant's opinions in determining menus and activities.

Great tour staff!

The staff that offered the tour of Redbud Place were very amiable. They were great at listening to our concerns and addressing any questions that we had. The community was nice and clean. It could be the right place for the right type of resident. It simply was not the right fit for mom.

A Good Experience For My Grandfather

It has been a good experience for my grandfather here at this community. I know he is safe and in good hands here. They have a good staff, they are caring for him well. The community is nice and clean, they do a good job with job the maintenance. He has gotten involved in the community, he is trying a few of the activities offered. He is pleased with the meals, the food is good. They are providing him with good care, I would recommend it.

She Much More Active Now

Everything is going very well for my mother at this community. She really likes it here, and I know she is safe. The staff is caring for her very well, they are always right there is she needs some help. She is trying many activities, they do offer nice activities for her to choose from. The residents are friendly and welcoming. The commutation between me and staff is great. It has been a very nice experience and I would recommend it.

Very clean, friendly staff. A little heavy on the religous end. Not a problem though.

So far everything has gone well

Dad has only been at Redbud Place a little over a month. So far everything has gone well at this facility. There is nothing I can think of at this time that needs improving. Overall I am really pleased with the way things are going here.

Visited the place today. Has first floor accommodations. It seemed good enough, kind of older place compared to some others. Pricing seemed higher than Orchard Park. Still evaluating.

Friendly and dedicated staff!

So far things have gone very well at Redbud Place. The staff are all very friendly. They really work well as a team here, and the residents and the staff are happy with each other. The staff work hard to make sure each resident gets the kind of care that works best for them. I think they could do a bit better when it comes to making sure the aide staff knows the particulars for each resident, but overall they do a very good job. We're very pleased with the service they provide, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Redbud Place is located in McKinney, Texas in a quiet tree lined neighborhood on the edge of town. Our comfortable homelike community promotes independence while assisting residents with daily routines such as:
•Medication management
•Monitoring of chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure
•Awake staff 24 hours a day
•Help with daily activities such as dressing, showering and walking
•Wheelchair and walker accessible throughout the home
•Transportation coordination
We are just two blocks from McKinney Senior Recreation Center. The center is the hub of senior activities in McKinney. Residents have access to a heated pool, a Friday evening dance and fitness classes. They also offer quilting, painting and wood carving classes. Seniors can enjoy a friendly game of horseshoes, chess or Wii Bowling with their friends.
We offer a wide variety of stimulating activities at home too including individualized exercise programs, ice cream socials and pet therapy. Crafts and socialization are always available in our activity room and friendly faces are easy to find in our lounges and beauty salon. Residents can enjoy walks in the garden or just sitting in the shade listening to the sounds of nature.
Our cooks will tempt your palate with such dishes as fragrant country fried chicken, lasagna and teriyaki chicken. Of course everyone loves dessert and ours range from favorites like fresh juicy Texas peaches to hot bubbly cherry pie à la mode.