Preston Place - Sherman, TX has yet not published prices.

Beautiful facility and wonderful director

My family really likes Preston Place. The staff loved her and she seemed to be perfectly content. I really love the director, she’s great. She’s very personable and not too business-like. She’s encouraging if there are any issues and she really knows what she’s doing so it helps me feel more comfortable about my Mom being there. She likes to eat and hasn’t had any complaints about the food, she likes it and I can eat with her anytime I want to as long as I give them a heads up that I’m coming by. The facility smells good and you feel at home when you first walk in, it’s wonderful. They have a lot of arts and crafts and they’ll take the residents out on field trips occasionally. They even offered for my Mom and I to have dinner with them while on our tour, before we had ever decided to move her in, and Mom ate everything, her plate was clean. It’s really been a wonderful place and I’m happy she’s here.

Good atmosphere

While looking at numerous places for my loved one, this facility seemed nice. The feel of the atmosphere seemed pretty homey and they did some updates that made the place more appealing. The size of the rooms was great and the pricing was reasonable too.

Perfect Place for our Mother

Thank You So much to A Place for Mom, for helping me Find Preston Place is Sherman Tx, [Removed] and the Entire Staff at Preston Place have been wonderful in helping with the transition of mom form her house to Preston Place... They are all so kind, caring and Helpful...
Caring for an Alzheimer's Patient is difficult enough but when its your mother it makes it almost impossible...My sister and I are adopted Children, and our mother and father gave us the best that they could, Now that we have found Preston Place we feel that she will have the Best quality of life that we can... She is safe, well cared for, very well feed and happy..
Thanks again for everything

We Need A Bigger Room

I had toured this community and we liked the food that we ate there and the people who live there. They only had a one bedroom available. They were very friendly with us and I appreciate A Place For Mom's help and referrals.

Where I would live

This is the most wonderful community. They are the nicest people. The entire staff are sweet they will bend over backwards to help. I could not ask for better people. The food is fantastic and they have a five star dinning room. The community is always nicely decorated. They allow pets and have a community bunny named Preston. The community is small, kept immaculate and I would recommend it.

Very nice,small and homey feeling.[Removed] gave us a great tour and a lot of informative information.

The Deal Was Good and The Care is Going Good

We were impressed with the talk we had and when we found that it was cheaper than the other communities and they had a good deal, we moved my mom. Now she is doing good and she has been doing some of the activities like working with the residents on puzzles. The staff have been great with their care and call me anytime to let us know anything. I got a call when she was not feeling and they told me she was coughing. They took her vitals and checked her blood pressure. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

I toured this community with my mom for my dad. The activities sounded fun and varied. One hall had a slight odor but the facility was clean and the staff friendly.

Mom's Good Care

This is a nice community. A clean and inside and out. The food is very good and a good variety for my mom to choose from. The staff is wonderful and very caring. The activities are very good and she is staying active. This community is highly recommended for others for good care.

Very Understanding Staff

Everything has worked out very well for my friend here at this community. Everybody has been very kind and welcoming. The community looks great, they do keep everything nice and clean. I really like the staff, they have been very understanding. They are always willing to help and very attentive. There are nice activities offered, she enjoys the working out class and the dancing class. She is very pleased with the meals, she loves the food. I know she is being cared for well and I'am pleased.

My mother loves Preston Place. I am very impressed with the home-like atmosphere and the caring staff.

5 star property

We are very happy we found this place. It is the best place ever.

FANTASTIC FACILITY WITH CARING STAFF

My sister was recently a resident at Preston Place. Unfortunately she didn't move there as soon as she could have and suddenly had to go on hospice which was provided in the residence. I have worked for years in nursing homes and assisted livings as a clincal social worker and mental health consultant. I have never seen such loving concern and care as given to my sister. All the staff was wonderful and caring to her and supportive to her family.

Preston Place Assisted living is located in a quiet neighborhood on the outskirts of Sherman, Texas. We are located between Herman Baker Park and Fairview Park. We pride ourselves on providing a homelike atmosphere where people come first. Our knowledgeable caring staff will go the extra mile for you and we offer many amenities designed to make your life care free and enjoyable.
•Our Registered Nurse is available 24 hours a day to ensure personal care
•Healthy, delicious meals in our restaurant style dining room
•Snacks upon request
•Emergency response system
•Assistance with medication and daily activities
•Chronic health condition monitoring
•Laundry and housekeeping services
•Exercise classes that include chair exercises
•Our closes hospital is Texas Health Presbyterian which is only one mile away
•We realize how important your pets are so we are a pet friendly community although pets are subject to an assessment and certain restrictions.
•On site beauty and barber salon

Our spacious backyard provides spaces for puttering among the plants in our container gardens or relaxing under a shade tree with a friend. We also offer several indoor activities when you need to escape the Texas sun. You can participate in a rousing game of bingo with your new friends, explore your inner artist in our arts and crafts room or just have a relaxing conversation in our cozy well-appointed lounge. We also enjoy regular trips to town for shopping and entertainment.
We have both studio and one bedroom apartments with kitchenette and microwave. All apartments will accommodate walkers and wheelchairs. Bathrooms are equipped with safety features like built in safety grab bars in the shower, ample lighting and emergency call button.