Brookdale Willows Sherman - Sherman, TX

Brookdale Willows Sherman - Sherman, TX has yet not published prices.

They go the extra mile

While looking into various options, I decided to move forward with this community. Everything seems to be going well, no complaints so far. Their staff is really available, whether it is the caregivers or the regular staff, everyone is willing to jump right in to assist with any issues. When I first toured the community I noticed that they had a little welcome sign and their team just seemed to go the extra mile. [Removed]showed me the facility and had answers to any questions that I had, the nurse ([Removed]), and the activities directors have just been really good. My only feedback, if any, would be this: They were not flexible with the signup fee. Most places that you visit for the first time typically have a willingness to bring it down. Here there was no negotiating however they did say if you went to another Brookdale that fee would transfer over. Overall, this is still a great community for my loved one.

Excellent Staff, But Small Meal Portions

My parents have moved into Brookdale Willows Sherman community. Overall, the experience has been quite positive. The staff has been exceptionally kind and helpful this entire time, and they are always ready to help my parents or myself when we need assistance or have questions. There are activities in the community for the residents to take part in. However, my parents are still settling in, so they haven’t involved themselves very much yet. Our only principal complaint so far is with the food. Meals taste good and are nutritious; however, the portions sizes are consistently too small at all meal times. It is almost as if they do not have enough resources for all the residents. However, my mother commented that things have been improving lately. Despite this one issue, we would still recommend Brookdale to others.

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things had went for my loved one and I during our tour that we had taken of this community. I thought the staff did a great job with the presentation and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I liked the open floor they had as well as other amenities for all of the residents. It was just not the right location in the end decision.

A very Good Assisted Living Community

Everything is going well for both of my parents. They are in a 2 bedroom apartment which is the main reason we picked this community. The staff are taking great care with them. They have a lot of activities and my mom participates in the afternoon socialization. The community tries to accommodate all the meals. If a meal is something they don't like they can get substitutions. This is a nice looking community too.

Care and Comfort

This is a great community for care for a loved one. The staff is very caring and attentive to his needs. We like that the community is clean and maintained. They keep me update on his progress and set back. We like the variety of the meals that are offered. I like knowing that he is involved with the activities with the other residents.We would recommend this community for the care of a love one for a good value.

Not very happy with this place!!

I had a tour of this community and really did not care for it at all. The staff where friendly but the atmosphere was really depressing and dim. I just did not feel good about our visit and would not recommend it to anyone.

A good tour!

I had a good tour of Brookdale Willows Sherman. The facility was clean and maintained well. The lady that took me around was friendly and able to answer all of my questions. It was a good experience to tour.

A Fast Move-In and What I Needed For Mom

This community was recommended to me by my friend who has a relative here. It is wonderful because I didn't know such a place existed. I was told by my Advisor that they would call me the next day and that was good because we had to move fast. After assessing we moved her in and all has been very well for her. I can get to her in a short time because it is close to me. My mom is pleased with the staff. I have got acquainted with the staff so I can call and text them when looking in on her. It is such a relief knowing she is in a good community.

Mother In Law Is In Good Hands Here

It has been a good experience for my mother in law. They are taking good care of her and her needs. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. The staff is kind and helpful, they have been good to work with. Overall she is being cared for well. This is a community I would recommend.

Very Nice Community I Enjoyed My Tour

This is a really nice community, I really enjoyed my tour. Everybody was very kind and friendly. The staff showed me all around and everything looked great. My questions were answered, they were informative as well. It was a bit smaller than the other community's we looked at. The residents looked happy and cheerful. It was a little bit expensive for out budget. It was a pleasant tour.

Good Tour

My tour of this facility went very well. I really liked this community. The staff was very informative and friendly. I did notice some activities going on during my tour. It is a nice and clean community. It was a very good tour.

Review of Brookdale Willows Sherman-Sherman, Tx

Friendly! Smelled normal. Very clean. Residents appear to get along and are friendly with each other. Residents appear to be well-kept. Lunch was OK. Light and bright. No one sitting around looking deserted. Studio big enough, but not huge. 1 bdrm is roomy. Lots of sitting areas. Exercise classes twice a day.

Review of Brookdale Willows Sherman-Sherman, Tx

Well maintained facility

This facility is nice, clean, well maintained and secure. The staff is always friendly and they are very attentive to the residents needs. There are a good number of activities to keep the residents engaged.

The Willows and A Place for Mom

Frankie was so helpful with finding a place for Mom. She gave me a lots of choses and recommended only places based on the information I gave her. I would highly recommend her as well as A Place for Mom for anyone looking for a place for their loved ones.

The Willows at Sherman was chosen based on the facility, staff, cleanliness and distance from my home. I could not be happier.

My Mother has dementia and I was worried about moving her from her previous home to The Willows. The move was necessary due to my moving to this area. The Willows has a homey atmosphere and the move has been the best thing I could have ever done for her. I am closer to her and she seems so happy with her surroundings.

Good Food, Good People

It's a small community of 55 residents so it has a high ratio of staff to residents. The response time is really good whenever she pushes her call button. The food is good and in my experience the people are lovely to deal with. We really don't have a complaint.

Memory Care Unit

We chose Willows at Sherman because our loved one had to be in a locked type of community. The staff here is really friendly and the community is very well maintained is very clean. We are pleased with Willows and would recommend it to anyone.

Very nice place, just don't...

Very nice place, just don't do medicaid penning.

I would recomend this facility to any...

I would recomend this facility to anyone looking for elder care. The facility was very clean an everyone there was very nice and willing to answer all of your questions. Just in the 45 min to an hour i spent with the Director, I would not hesitate in putting any of my family members in this facility if the need were to ever arise.

Have taken a tour. A very nice place...

Have taken a tour. A very nice place, will consider it further.

Staff was very, very, helpful and the...

Staff was very, very, helpful and the facility was well kept and beautifully furnished.