Bivins Pointe - Amarillo, TX has yet not published prices.

• Long Term Care
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Wound Care / VAC

Care for my mom as a stroke patient.

My mother was a stroke patient at this facility. Although the nurses were very caring, the doctor and the admin staff were horrible. She could not speak for herself so we asked questions, required approval for meds, etc. The doctor and staff would not return calls. When we would call and actually get the discharge person we would be on speaker phone. The doctor wrote scrips in excess. After asking for a reduction of scripts, he cancelled our mother's acceptance to the long term care facility, where he happened to be resident doctor, and we were notified at 2pm the day before her discharge. We spent the following week trying to find a place for our mother as she paid in full out of pocket. They gave us ZERO assistance. When it was all said and done, my sister wrote out a check for payment. As she was attempting to write out the check, the receptionist writing out the receipt grabbed the checkbook to see the check number. She was lucky the pen was not stuck in her hand. So much more to say, but please.. trust that I would never recommend this facility.

This was a hospital stay and it was g...

This was a hospital stay and it was good. Everything was great. It was a hospital stay so the care was good and the place was clean.