Villa Pueblo Senior Living Community - Pueblo, CO

We enjoyed our tour. Although I really liked this facility and what it offered, my mother in law thought it would be too confusing for her to get around. I don't think she liked that it was a tower with several floors.

A Villa Pueblo Fan

I think I am unusually qualified to review Villa Pueblo. One year ago, [Removed], my husband and I moved my Mother-In-Law, [Removed] into the Villa. We lived there for almost 4 weeks getting all her affairs in order. I love this place. The housekeepers are all so sweet and helpful, the Villa is maintained amazingly well, the dining room is so yummy but I must say, it is management that really shines. They really care about you. All the way from the top down and it shows. They have fun activities, lectures, and events. I watched Mom who was very social back in the day become a bit housebound and lonely to being so active and busy, we have to catch her on the run, or a fast walk. I currently live in Arizona but would consider relocating to Colorado someday to live at the Villa.

What a wonderful experience

My mother lives at the Villa Pueblo. She absolutely loves it and has made many good friends!. She is very happy there and has many opportunities to join in all the different activities. They have a beautiful dining room that she goes to eat her meals and has a choice of several different kinds of food. We have eaten there and the food is wonderful. Highly recommend the chicken fried steak dinner and the chocolate pie! One of all of our favorites. She has a beauty shop at her disposal and they also take the guest shopping a few times a week. She really enjoys getting out and doing that. The facility is lovely we had her 90th birthday there a few weeks ago in the penthouse she also had a party in the bistro and the staff helped us serve and it was lovely! It is so nice to see her happy and so excited about each day!

Enjoyable Environment!!

I have no complaints of how things had went for my loved one during our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the different apartments they had available as well as budget friendly prices. It was just not the right fit for us in the end decision.

Sharon Naslund

Thank you for your kind words, it is very much appreciated. Would you mind sharing with me why we were not the right fit for your loved one? Is there something that we can improve on?

Nicest community I have ever seen!!

I have taken a lot of tours of many different communities and this one was by far the nicest out of all of them that I had seen. They had a beautiful property inside and out with an excellent floor plan that was wide open and easy for the residents to navigate. My uncle was just not ready to make the move at the time but I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Sharon Naslund

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our community. Please let me know when your uncle is ready to make the move. We would love to have him as part of our Villa family.

A home with care

We like this community. The staff is outstanding. and very caring to his needs. It is very clean inside and outside. He is offered to do field trips and other activities. We like the food and the variety for him. This community is very nice and we would recommend the care for other families and the good value.

Sharon Naslund

Thanks you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that your loved one is enjoying our community.

A little pricey!

This community was clean when we visited. The people we met were nice. They offer daily activities and they have a beautician on site.

Sharon Naslund

Thank you so much for your comments, it's appreciated.

Sharon Naslund

Thank you so much for your comments; it's appreciated! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Sharon ([removed]).

Many Activities To Try

They seem to have many activities at the community. I have been to a few with my mom. I got to hear a singer perform for an activity. I also ate here and we think the food is pretty good. The community is a clean place. The staff are very much respectful and kind. She is doing well and amazing at this community.

Sharon Naslund

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad she is enjoying our activities and we always have lots of performers come in to entertain. We are very proud of our dining services with an extended menu as well as dining hours. Please feel free to join your mom for a meal at anytime.

I enjoy living at this community!!!

The staff are very good at Villa Pueblo Senior Living Community. The food is good and they have a variety of choices. The community is clean and well maintained. They are in the middle of updating the community. I would recommend this community.

Sharon Naslund

Thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words. It's very much appreciated!

Villa Pueblo Senior Living Community gets my recommendation!!!

The community is nice even with the construction to improve some things such as the size of the dining hall. The wait staff and front desk staff are helpful. My grandma has participated in movie night, picnics and has gone out to dinner. I have tried the food it is good and they offer a good variety.

Good Experience Overall

They seem to be pretty friendly and they have plenty of activities for my loved one to participate in. It has been a good experience from what I can tell. The apartments are pretty nice and they seem to be upgrading.

parents are very happy

My parents are very happy at Villa Pueblo Senior Living Community. The villa itself is a little older so things aren't quite as convenient. They are remodeling which will be nice. Overall I am really happy in dealing with them. The staff has been so good in helping us navigate through this whole process. I am just really happy to know that my parents are safe and secure. I am extremely pleased with this facility.

The staff is wonderful

The staff is wonderful. They are all very friendly and accommodating. The cleanliness of the building is superior. The meals are good as well. The accessibility is very good. I would recommend this place.

really good activities & involvement

I am very happy to have my mother at Villa Pueblo Senior Living Community. The main thing that stands out is that they do a really good job at getting my mother and the residents active and involved with various activities that are really good for the senior residents.

Nice place, overall

Overall we've had a pretty good experience with Villa Pueblo. We had a few issues along the way getting our loved ones moved in, but for the most part they handled everything very well. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff all seem very friendly. I would recommend them to anyone looking into senior living in the area!

Villa Pueblo is one of the city’s premier retirement communities, offering a full continuum of care including independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care. You never know who you’ll meet at Villa Pueblo – you may reconnect with old friends, or meet new ones! And, the availability of three levels of care on one campus means you never have to move again. Independent living options include studios, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments, some as large as 1,092 square feet. The community offers beautiful views of the mountains from many apartments. Villa Pueblo’s restaurant-style dining room serves three meals daily, with an array of menu choices to suit your tastes. Our Independent Plus program provides added services for independent residents who need a little extra help with home management and personal care in their apartments. Assisted living is offered in the Terrace, adjacent to the independent living tower, and in the Pavilion near the nursing home. All of Villa Pueblo’s assisted living rooms are private; skilled nursing rooms are semi-private or private. Villa Pueblo’s full activity program in all levels of care offers educational, spiritual and cultural activities. If needed, on-site rehabilitation services help you get back to your active lifestyle quickly.