Casa Maria Health Care Center - Roswell, NM

Casa Maria Health Care Center - Roswell, NM has yet not published prices.

Review of Casa Maria Health Care Center

I don't have any concerns or complaints. Everything seems to be going well and my loved one is happy. He's made friends there that he socializes with. We're very happy with the physical therapy that is provided to him. The therapists are all very good and patient. They all talk to one another, they know him and they know his needs.

Review of Casa Maria Health Care Center

It's a nice area and everyone is really nice! It takes a long time to answer the call light, but once they're there, they do what they need to.

Review of Casa Maria Health Care Center

I felt like the intake process was very smooth and the workers are very kind and passionate. It is very clean, well decorated, and very comfortable.

Review of Casa Maria Health Care Center

It has been a good experience for me. Everything is good for me but I worry about the lack of care that my roommate gets. I was not happy with the therapy at first but now I like it. The nurses make sure to check on me and give me my medications. They have been good with giving me my pain meds too. Most of the staff are really good but a few take a long time getting to the room when called. The CNAs are very attentive, the traveling CNA is really good and has an excellent personality, one of the nurse is particularly really good. The therapy crew are excellent. The room and bathroom are always clean. The meals are pretty good but sometime take a long time to arrive. They give us a choice of what we want. Everybody communicates well.

Review of Casa Maria Health Care Center

The staff is very friendly and understanding. They have been pleasant. The nurses are great. It's very clean. Some days the food is better than others.

It has been good.

Review of Casa Maria Health Care Center

It is very good. Everything has been great! The housekeeper cleaned the room from top to bottom. She did a really good job. All of the therapists have been great, both physical and occupational. The nurses have all been good to him. The staff is very good. They let me stay with my loved one, and I really appreciate that. They have done a tremendous job, all of them! The lounge is very clean and has no odor. The first night we came in, the nurse did the best assessment, even though they don't do assessments from head to toe. The breakfasts have been cold.

Review of Casa Maria Health Care Center

The staff are friendly. The nurses are friendly. It is decently clean. He is not getting salt in his food. We have been here a little over a week and there is poor communication and we have not seen the doctor. The communication is really poor. I have not had any updates and I have to go to them to get any information.

Review of Casa Maria Health Care Center

I have some things I liked and some that I didn't. They have some really good employees that are patient and work very hard. When I first arrived, I had to use a wheelchair and the one they gave me was too tight and was causing me pain. It took a long time to get a new one. I was in a room with a person who watched television 24 hours a day, which was very annoying. The pain nurse gave really good advice. One nurse in particular was very friendly when greeting and taking care of me. The night nurse had the softest touch and was very pleasant. One night shift tech was very pleasant and patient while taking my blood. It was very short staffed but she was patient and handled it well. The maintenance man, was very attentive and fixed all the things that needed fixing. My bathroom was kept clean and they did a pretty good job. The breakfasts were very good, especially the fresh fruit. In general I liked the meals but they do not alter for meals for special diets. If you could get private rooms it would be a lot better.

Review of Casa Maria Health Care Center

They are overwhelmed and understaffed.

High-quality medical care is our priority at Casa Maria Health Care Center. Our partnership with local health systems ensures continuity of care. Our rehab patients have access to 24-hour skilled nursing care and quality rehabilitation programs to help them return home. Long-term residents live comfortably as part of a community and benefit from assistance with meals, medication, and activities of daily living. Our amenities include beauty services, modern furnishings, choice of restaurant-style dining or room service, and a variety of community activities. Our well-manicured courtyard and beautiful wood-floored common rooms provide great spaces for residents and their visitors to socialize, both indoors and out.