Serenity Estates - Mineral Wells, TX

A great place for mother!

Serenity Estates is a God send for me in taking care of my mother Louise! The staff is sweet and loving and professional. The room is beautiful and mother is beginning to adjust and likes it there. I love it and there is no where else I would rather take my mother!

Delighted With Everything

I have no troubles with the help of this community. The staff are well trained and say my brother is doing good. So far he loves and enjoys the atmosphere. His room is always kept clean and his meals are good but at times he does not like it, more options would be helpful. Since I have had a good experience I have already recommended this place to others.

My father was a resident of Serenity Until his passing last year. He was taken care of and always loved being there. The staff went above and beyond in his care and their love and support to me and my family as my father was passing away. The other residents were always kind and caring of my family and were like extended family to us. I can not say enough about this facility.

Love serenity!

home for Dad

Beautiful and new room. Very caring and genuine concern of the residents. So thankful we found this place for my Dad!