Spanish Trails - Albuquerque, NM

Spanish Trails - Albuquerque, NM has yet not published prices.

• Wound Care / VAC
  • Long Term Care
  • Short Term Rehab
  • 24 hour care
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Wi-Fi

Review of Spanish Trails

The people there are okay, but they need to pay more attention to my brother's needs. There was one evening they missed giving him his medication. I think they need to have him on a different diet.

Review of Spanish Trails

We are very happy with the service there. We like how patient and helpful they have been. We appreciate the girl cleaning the room. We have only had a couple of concerns. We have had good feedback from the nurses and therapists, but I would like more feedback from the doctor. They are slow emptying the trash basket

Review of Spanish Trails

My loved one needed a TV, extra pillow and a trash can when he got there, and the lady in admitting helped him get them. It is very clean. He is not getting enough food. I told him to ask for more food.

Review of Spanish Trails

My loved one is being treated very well. I like how the facility is always clean and they take her to the bathroom when needed. They are great people.

Review of Spanish Trails

The staff has been very helpful and friendly. The place is very clean. Everything seems to be fine at this point. The therapy is very efficient.

Review of Spanish Trails

Nice place. Excellent care. I would recommend it to the President! The nursing care is excellent. They keep it VERY clean. The meals are excellent. I was actually surprised at how good the food is here

Review of Spanish Trails

It looks just fine to me!

Review of Spanish Trails

The place is very clean and nice. They respond real quick. They are very friendly. The meals are excellent.

Review of Spanish Trails

The staff was fantastic. The food looked great. The place is beautiful. I went once a day and everyone was real nice to me.

Review of Spanish Trails

The rehab therapy is excellent. Her CNAs are exceptional. They are so attentive, and helpful, always smiling. They made the experience a much better one for my loved one. The facility is a beauty. They need more choices with food and open the dining room up more. And to have some kind of menu set for the week so that we can plan ahead. I have to go find out information on my own. They need to improve on that.

Review of Spanish Trails

Generally it is pretty clean. The communication has been good. The TV service is pretty lousy and no repairs have not been made after my request. That is the only bad thing that has gone wrong.

Review of Spanish Trails

I liked the staff preparing the meals better this time compared to last time. The facility is very clean. They are doing a pretty good job of keeping me informed.

Review of Spanish Trails

My loved one is really happy with therapy. He likes the nurses. He says it takes a while to get someone to answer the call light. It is taking up to two hours from what he is saying, but I am not so sure about that. He does not like the sandwiches for dinner on Tuesdays, but he said everything else is good. I am happy with the amount of information I get from the staff.

Review of Spanish Trails

So far so good. The therapy is really, really good. I really liked the staff. Things are clean except for the bathroom. Meals are okay. I haven't had one phone call to update me. I am only informed when I go in.

Review of Spanish Trails

Great staff. The cleanest place I've ever been in. They need more staff for the kitchen and at meal times. The food has been overcooked on more than one occasion. I would prefer more calls to keep me informed.

Review of Spanish Trails

This is an excellent facility for rehab therapy services. We had one experience with an unpleasant nurse when we arrived, but since then it has greatly improved. I am having a great deal of trouble with the administration as far as getting in touch. Also, the nurses/docs will mention calling me to keep me updated and I don't receive a call.

Review of Spanish Trails

Overall, I would recommend it. Some nurses are good, but some are not so great. They are very slow at cleaning the rooms.

Review of Spanish Trails

My mother is here at this facility and it is far better than the other facilities she's been at. This is by far the best therapy program we've seen. The nurses I have seen are pretty good. The only thing that is a little bothersome is that because this place is so new I do not think they have enough staff to serve everyone here. But they are very respectful. I understand they do get busy sometimes and if we ever have to remind them of a request they are very apologetic and take care of it. The food is institutional. It doesn't matter what facility we have been in, this is always an issue, so we bring food to my mom.

Review of Spanish Trails

My brother needs a lot of help, including with eating, but they just bring his food in and set the tray down in his room. They tell him they will be back in a few minutes and they do not come back for 20 to 30 minutes and his food is cold. They need more staff there. I do not think they have many aides. Most of the meals are at least good.

Review of Spanish Trails

My loved one is good with the PT and OT but it does not happen on the weekends. I have been trying to reach the case manager for over a week to discuss discharge. The staff is good but they are understaffed here. The professional staff is good, but I am not happy with the administrative staff not getting back to me. The cleanliness is very good. The meals are only mediocre and not delivered hot.

Review of Spanish Trails

My dad seems to be okay with everything there. The therapists are doing pretty good with him. My dad's shoes were lost in transportation to the facility, and one of the aides was wonderful and offered to help find them. When I tried to talk with the nurse she did not have time for me. I waited an hour for her and then I left. My dad has had some real nice meals there

Review of Spanish Trails

They weren't prepared for my loved one when we arrived. The room wasn't ready for him and they were not aware of his condition. The therapy people have been trying to work with him, but he's still a little weak. The nurses have been pretty good. Most people have been pretty friendly. I have asked for bed rails and signed for the procedure and they have not followed through yet. The meals could be improved. The first night he got there he had a dry sandwich with one slice of processed turkey on it and cold soup.

Review of Spanish Trails

The people are good, it's just they do not get there in a timely fashion when my loved one rings her call light. The therapists are really good. The nurses seem to give her the medication she needs later than required. And at times I feel as though she says she is in pain it takes them some time to get her her pain medication. They haven't reached out to us at all and it is difficult to get in touch with them as well.

Review of Spanish Trails

Every time I go there, it is hard to get information on the test results, and the admissions papers are still not completed. I hardly see the nurses.

Review of Spanish Trails

My loved one says she'll call them to help her go to the bathroom and they don't come, so she finally has to wet her diaper and then lie in it forever. The first night I was in there, the people were not very nice. The day I was in there, they were nice. I thought the facility was clean. She definitely doesn't like some of the food. She says that nothing she gets served matches her meal ticket. I guess they don't even ask her what she wants. You would think they would have a menu. She got hash and something today. That's something most people wouldn't even eat. She doesn't even know what she gets. She cut into something that said fried chicken, and it was red.

Review of Spanish Trails

I have had to call and complain to get them to check on my loved one. No one answered the call lights and I have had to go get a nurse. Her remote does not work on her TV for the volume. She went to therapy a couple of times, but she does not see any improvement. The staff seems friendly enough. It is beautiful and spotless place.

Review of Spanish Trails

My loved one lost some of her clothes because they were not marked.

Review of Spanish Trails

They do not have the service they said they would have. We have to keep asking how things are going

Review of Spanish Trails

When we arrived, my loved one's room was not ready. The bed was made but it was missing furniture. There was not an alarm on the bed to monitor and they said they couldn't provide one. The staff said they would check on him every two hours, and that was unacceptable. So they said they would check on him more, but when we arrived this morning he had the same the Depends we put on him the night before and the mattress was soaked. We are waiting to hear back from the administrator on that. I would think being new they would have great appliances, but nothing seems to work, like the remote. The therapy did work him and it went very well.

Spanish Trails Rehabilitation Suites offers short-term and long-term care in a comfortable, and supportive environment with 24-hour nursing care. We create individualized care plan for each guest and provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy and other rehabilitative care. We also offer respiratory therapy, comprehensive wound care, medication management, and TPN management. We have a registered dietician and offer nutritional and culinary support.