Lubbock Hospitality House - Lubbock, TX

Lubbock Hospitality features the Express Recovery Unit where our highly trained therapy staff work with patients to help them recover from surgery and return to their independent lifestyle at home. Residents enjoy our fully enclosed shaded courtyard with some rooms having direct access to the patio. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Private Pay and many different insurance plans. We are conveniently located near the South Plains Mall and there are many unique dining and shopping options nearby.

Our experience was not good

It was horrible, I couldn't wait to get her out of here. The place smelled, the therapists that would come in were really good but the other care they had was not. She fell in her bathroom one night and had to get 18 staples in her head. After she left we found out one of the nurses there had been really mean to her, my cousins actually brought me up to speed on some things that were happening and I was livid. Some of the residents looked kind of ignored, I would say that when she first moved in to when we got her out there had been some improvement on cleanliness but the nursing staff would be on their cellphones, or just talking in the hallway, I even saw one push a resident out of their room and they hit the wall. Some of them were really really good and some of them were absolutely terrible.