Hillside Heights Rehabilitation Suites - Amarillo, TX

Hillside Heights Rehabilitation Suites - Amarillo, TX has yet not published prices.

• Long Term Care
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Outside Patio Garden

It's nice and clean.

My loved one needed to go to the hospital, but he will be returning to the rehab facility. They were very sweet to him there at the rehab. They kept the facility clean. The meals were great. They were great at keeping me informed.

Everyone has been really good, I've been really pleased. I've already recommended Hillside to friends and family members.

It's a great place to be. There were two nurses that are really nice to my loved one and help him when he needs it. The cleanliness could use a little more work. The floors are a little dirty. He's said the food could use a little bit of help, too.

My loved one wasn't too happy with the food. Overall I would recommend to a friend.

It's been very good, except the meals are terrible. These people are there to get better and they're getting sandwiches and canned vegetable soup. There is no dietitian on staff, and it shows in the unhealthy meals they serve.

It's very clean, and everybody has been very nice and polite and thoughtful. I wish that my loved one could get more therapy, it doesn't seem to be a full hour. The meals need a little help. The meatloaf was good and the plates are fixed nicely, but sometimes the food is very bland.

We don't see that many nurses. The kitchen seems to overcook some things and broccoli is on every meal.

Occupational and physical therapy is really good. It's all super clean.

I don't think they change my loved one enough, and when he needs something it takes too long for them to come help him. The food looks nice, but he doesn't like it. But he's very picky.

It has been really good, they work together and do a great job.

My loved one likes the food and the therapy, but not the dining area. It's too much like a nursing home. He hasn't been able to have a social life. His therapist works him real good. The staff has all been real good. I spilled something and three days later it was still on the floor. I don't think they clean the rooms very well. I have no idea what’s going on for the most part. I've only had one meeting in a week and they said it would be the only meeting.

At Hillside Heights Rehabilitation Suites, our family is taking care of yours. We strive to provide quality nursing care in a homelike environment, whether you are seeking a short-term transitional stay or long-term care.

You’ll find our community in Amarillo, Texas, just outside of the hospital district. Our facility features spacious suites with private showers, cozy lounges for residents and families, an impressive loggia, and two fine dining areas. To assist the rehabilitation process, we have a fully-equipped rehabilitation gym, large recreation area, and outdoor mobility garden.

We offer a comprehensive rehabilitation program in our recently renovated wing, where trained clinicians provide services in mobility, communication, and cognitive rehabilitation, along with pain and wound management. Our Pulmonary Medical Specialty unit features in-wall oxygen and suction capabilities. We partner with independent physicians in conjunction with your primary care provider to ensure the highest quality care possible.