HarborChase of Long Grove - Long Grove, IL

HarborChase of Long Grove - Long Grove, IL has yet not published prices.

I would recommend checking them out!

I went there looking for a place for my mom. The sales lady was so nice and caring as we toured the community. She truly cared and showed compassion as we discussed my mom’s care and situation. We even got to enjoy some entertainment the Saturday we were there. Unfortunately my mom was unable to move in as her health declined. It was a great place, I wished that she would have been able to make it her home.

I would recommend checking them out!

Cannot trust

This place accepted my dad two months before he was supposed to move in. They took our large down payment at that time as well. Then 7 days before he was supposed to move from rehab to here, they rejected him. They took our money for months. To this day, they still have the money and we have not received it back. We had to hire a lawyer to fight for our money when my dad never lived there, nor did we ever have keys to a place there. They refused to give us an acceptable reason as to why they could not accept him. The two people we worked with in getting my dad accepted no longer worked there. Therefore, they rejected us. The management turns over quickly here and has no problems NOT accepting the agreements from prior management.

Lovely

It's a lovely facility with friendly staff that are helpful and really care. I would recommend.