Azalea Trace Assisted Living - Nashville, TN

My Opinion

Yes! This building is out dated. Will there been any updates in the near future? The facility is a little warm inside. Staff turnover is visible. The Day room furniture needs cleaning or replacing. House keeping can use some assistance. Not just look for the current staff to fill in for all the tasks that need doing for they day. The building is out dated but it certainly does not have to look like it is. The level of care, is that given to each resident or to the residents that the staff happen to get around to caring for on a particular day?
This place has mostly young females working. What happens when a resident needs assistance that calls for physical contact?

We Found This Nice Community

My sister came across this community in our search for our mom. It is in the most convenient location and that was the reason we picked this location. From what we have noticed, the staff are taking very good care of her. She lives in a community that is clean all the time and eating tasty meals provided by what the community cooks. My mom has joined a few activities that is planned for the residents.

What's important...

I wanted to leave a message about what i think is the most important component of the Azalea Trace community.... the staff and leadership truly care about the residents there! I see that some, understandably, give much attention to the age of the building itself. The building may not have all the current looks of a more modern age setup, but what the building lacks the staff and leadership make up for tenfold.

The residents are deeply cared for at Azalea Trace, period. It feels like a family when i visit there. As most who are shopping for care of a loved one discover, some care is overpriced and not affordable across Nashville. Azalea Trace solves the affordability issue and in time a family will discover the blessing of a staff and community that accepts, serves, and loves their residents like none other in Nashville.

A Good Spot For My Brother

So far I do feel this is a good spot for my brother and his needs. I haven't heard any bad news since his move here. I know they are providing him with good care. I do not live in the same state, but I know he is in good hands here. Overall everything is well and I would recommend it.

jim britt

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We are happy to be able to serve your family.

Authentic and Personalized Care

I enjoy every visit to Azalea Trace. The staff genuinely cares about each resident, is attentive to their personal needs and expresses love and concern for each one. I am so grateful to Jim [Removed] and his staff for the transparency and willingness they demonstrate each and every day! Terrific value. Terrific activities. Terrific staff.

My Husband is at Azalea Trace

My husband is at Azalea Trace, has been there for about 6 months now and I am very happy that we chose Azalea Trace. The people are great, they are always encouraging and friendly, the atmosphere is upbeat and there is always something going on. We have seen lots of live music there, magicians and people from the navy come in about once a month. I spend a lot of time there and I can say from personal experience that everyone is very well taken care of.

The perfect fit.

I have a dear friend at Azalea Trace and that community is perfect for him. The people who work there take very good care of him, the building is always clean, it smells good and he loves it there. I know he has made friends, loves the food and is involved in lots of activities. This was the perfect fit for him.

jim britt

Thank you for taking the time to submit this. We love having him around

GREAT PLACE

As a resident here being young (48 ) I find living here GREAT. The meals are deeeelicious and the activities are getting better. The staff is wonderful and helpful. And the administrator has an ' open door ' policy and is quick to respond to needs and suggestions.

Thank you Chris!

Frank

My Dad has been living at Azalea Trace for 3 months now.
We are very pleased with his accomodations. The staff is extremely attentive and caring. Each resident is special and the staff understands the needs of each individual. My Dad was slightly anxious about this move but most recently commented to me that "We could not have chosen a better place for him to live". Thank you to all at Azalea Trace.

jim britt

Thank you Beth, we love having your Dad with us. You are both a blessing to this community.

I liked everything about this place but it was too expensive for us.

jim britt

I am sorry to hear that we could not meet your needs. There might be financial assistance available for you guys. If you'll get back with me we can look at options.

This community was extremely outdated. It looked and felt like a nursing home. It was depressing to tour the facility. I would never place my mother in a community that I myself would not live in. All of the rooms did not have private showers. They did not offer transportation. They did not have brochures to give potential residents. All of the walls inside the rooms were brick. This community was way overpriced for what they had to offer as far as amenities, in addition to this place looking antiquated.

jim britt

Thank you for taking the time to come by our community. Yes, our building is older than most. Yes, we have the option for full bath or half bath rooms and no, we do not have transportation. We do however help every new resident apply and get approved for Access Ride, a door to door service provided by MTA.

We are a non-profit assisted living community and our pricing is among the lowest in Middle Tennessee. Not everyone can afford $4000-$10,000 a month, we are normally between $2000-$3000.

This is what we focus on at Azalea Trace:
1. Our service is excellent. The care that our residents receive is as good as anywhere, regardless of price. Our staff is loving, compassionate and professional.
2. Our building is clean. We are fanatical about cleanliness. Fanatical.
3. Our Activities Program is dynamic, engaging and fun!
4. Our food is southern style home cooking, the menu is planned by a dietitian and the food is very good.

If you have over $4000 a month to spend on assisted living we are probably not the place for you. If your budget is within our price range there is no better assisted living option available in Middle Tennessee.