NorthPark Village Senior Living - Madison, TN

This complex is very nice and has beautiful independent living apartments.

My tour

This looked like a nice community when we visited. The people we met were nice. This community was a little more of assisted living and we were looking for more independent living. This community was also out of our price range.

My Mom at North Park Village

My mom was at North Park Village and my family couldn't have asked for a more compassionate, caring atmosphere when she needed to go to assisted living.
Mitzi [last name removed], the administrator there, went above and beyond what you would expect a person in her position to do. She and all the staff immediately made my mom feel welcomed and relieved so much of her anxiety.
Since I ate with mom several times, I can say the food was always nutritious, hot and good !
And unlike so many places, when you walk in North Park Village, it just looks and feels friendly.
I always had a warm feeling when I left mom, knowing she was well taken care of.

It's very warm. I like the director very much..

The NorthPark Village Senior Living is a really nice and clean place. It's very warm. I like the director very much. It does not have a lot of fancy decor, which is fine. I am very pleased with the NorthPark Village. It has been great. Extreme gratitude to Liz Maxwell for helping me find this place. She has been totally awesome. I have been impressed with "A Place For Mom". I'm just grateful for the whole process.

Wonderful place!

They do an absolutely wonderful job at NorthPark Village Senior Living! The people here are extraordinarily compassionate and caring, they really go out of their way to do everything they can for each and every family. It's really quite the little find, if you're looking for senior care! We came here from a large corporate run senior community and the difference has been like night and day. The administrative staff here are professional and eager to help. Misty Moore, the executive director, has been extremely pleasant to work with! The amount of care you get for the price here is amazing! They charge a flat rate for all levels of care (although extra supplies are paid for by the family). They're incredibly accommodating when it comes to requests or suggestions as well. We wanted an extra grab bar installed in our loved one's bathroom, and offered to pay for it, and they told us they would take care of it and not to worry about paying for it! I would like it if their staff to resident ratio was a little higher, but otherwise I cannot recommend this place highly enough!

Located just a few miles North of Nashville in Madison, TN, NorthPark Village offers living with comfort, companionship, and all the amenities of home. Privately owned and operated, NorthPark Village provides 22 catered Independent villas, along with a single-story 15 private suite Assisted Living.

The newly renovated design of NorthPark Village allows us to cater to each resident’s individual needs and personal preferences, including those residents with memory impairment.
Our hope is that everyone who walks through our doors understands our commitment to Senior Care. We believe in providing a safe and secure environment for each of our residents that also promotes dignity and respect.

If you agree kindness leads to an enjoyable life, then we invite you to join us at NorthPark Village!