Schrader Acres Assisted Living - Nashville, TN

All is Well

My father is well here at this community. They taking good care him, and his needs. The have a lovely staff, and they have been great to work with. All is well so far, and I would recommend it.

Wonderful!

Schrader Acres Assisted Living is a great assisted living facility. The staff are very professional, kind and courteous. The apartments are spacious for the seniors and very comfortable. They have private and semi-private apartments with more than adequate space. The dining room has a lovely atmosphere and the seniors are served breakfast, lunch and dinner. My aunt has been there for three years and love it! There are activities for the seniors on a regular basis. The facility is clean and has a warm cozy feeling. Every holiday it is decorated with beautiful decorations. The care and services are excellent. I'm very pleased and happy to have my aunt in Shrader Acres!

We Highly Recommend Schrader Acres

In January, 2010 a relative visited her physician who recommended that she no longer attempt to live alone and that she look toward an assisted living facility.

It was very shortly thereafter that she visited Schrader Acres Assisted Living Center and it was love at first sight.

It was indeed a beautiful, spotless, attractive and inviting community. The staff was caring and cordial and the transition was smooth. In May 2016 she celebrated her 96th birthday there with family, friends and the nurturing staff. After having a relative spend six wonderful years at the facility, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for accommodations for a loved one.

An Extraordinary Facility

My husband and I visited Schrader Acres Assisted Living Center wanting to put my mother in a facility. The receptionist was very friendly and courteous. While taking the tour, the Tour Guides were very personable and made us feel at ease. They answered every question we had with understanding about our situation concerning my mother.

The prices are within our means and I was so glad to find a facility that would provide the amount of services offered at that cost! We would highly recommend others to visit Schrader Acres Assisted Living Center.

We were really amazed that the Tour Guides actually introduced us to each employee on duty, other facilities we visited did not. The employees were friendly and welcomed us into the facility.

I was in the area and decided to drop in to get some information about their community. The front desk receptionist was not welcoming. She brushed me off and insisted that I returned another day after calling to schedule an appointment. The entryway was dark and depressing. There was not enough seating in the lobby area. None of my questions could be answered during my visit. It was regular business hours but I was told that there was no one available to assist me. I was provided a poorly printed black and white brochure that outlined the services offered. Compared to all the colorful pamphlets i received while touring other communities, this one seemed cheap and poorly prepared. I was so turned off by the rudeness of the reception that I would never put my mother in a place where staff isn't friendly.

The Schrader Acres Assisted Living Center grew from the belief of the members of the Schrader Lane Church of Christ that one must live out the true meaning of the preached word. If preaching is to be meaningful, it must inspire the hearer to do good works sacrificially. A religion of talk only, is no religion at all, it is talk! Jesus came “doing and teaching” (Acts 1:1). Since our lives are changed, we must move to change the lives of others to duplicate the model of our Master, Jesus Christ.