Unreliable communication!

The community was decent and clean. The rooms were kept well. I am dissatisfied with the staff. The staff said they had a room for my loved one and the next day they backed out. It caused my family to lose a room at another community. I did not like how they handled the situation. I would not recommend this community!

Nice place, overall

My loved one was only here for a brief stay while he recovered from a fall. Overall I thought they did a good job with his care.The facility was clean, and the seemed friendly and caring.

Great Community

They are a great community that cost more then comparable communities. They just did an excellent job taking care of our loved one. They have 24/7 care; there is a registered nurse on their staff around the clock. They did not have the capability to lock the doors and did not have enough staff to monitor who came in and who left the community.

Nice place.

Nice place.

When the demands of living in your home require more than you’re willing and able to give on your own, you’ll find a welcome home here.

To us assisted living means two things. You do the living and we help you do just that. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Here, the emphasis is less on paperwork and more on people. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family – with all of their unique needs and preferences – it’s like home.

Dining is such a focal point of our residents’ day. It starts with an open breakfast – with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can’t start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved to access private our public long-term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is priority one.