Heartland Senior Community - Nashville, TN

A Caring and Compassionate Facility

I was at a loss as to where to place my 61yr old husband. The dr suggested Lakeshore Heartland and I knew it was the right placement for him when I walked through the door. I had such a strong feeling of "this is it". Everyone was so helpful and set me at ease about the process. The entire team-- the administrators, the social worker, the nursing staff, the physical therapist, the activities director, the dining room manager and staff, the receptionist--they have been so attentive to my husbands needs and to my every question and concern. We are so thankful to have found such a caring, compassionate facility!

Lovely surroundings. Eating...

Lovely surroundings. Eating area somewhat plain and not as inviting as a dining room as other facilities. Met only the LSW so not sure how friendly staff are. No BBB ratings on this facility. 2 individual customer reviews gave a good rating.