Maybelle Carter Senior Adult Care - Madison, TN

I made a pop in your I was very impressed with the marketing team member. She provided additional information regarding additional services in addition to the housing need. I definitely enjoyed the tour very nice and clean and friendly professional atmosphere.

MBC Review

This facility did not work out for us. We have transferred to another facility where she is now happy.

Extremely Concerned

I've been told by a resident that the office staff has not accepted rent checks for months. Also, transportation services are curtailed.

Nice facility;

Great place for mom

Mom chose Maybelle Carter herself for the community she wanted to live in. It is very homey and inviting with a living room off to the side of the lobby, with a T.V., games, and puzzles for the residents to engage in. There are also a lot of other organized activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate in. I think the food is good, my mom thinks it is sometimes too repetitious. The staff is friendly and caring and attentive to her care needs. Outside there is a patio area where they recently had a BBQ and grilled hamburgers to celebrate the eclipse.
The landscaping is very nice and they have a nice garden where vegetables are growing. I would definitely recommend this community to friends and family.

An older community but nice

We were given a nice tour of this community by the staff and everything was nice and clean and the residents appeared to be enjoying themselves there. We felt that this just was not the best fit for our mother and we were looking for something a little closer to us.

Pleasant Experience

This was the first step in trying to integrate my mother into a community. Our experience with this community went very well. The staff, and the director were exceptional. The community looked great, everything was very nice, and clean. Unfortunately my mother was not ready to make the move into a facility, but this is a lovely community. I would recommend it to a friend.

A really good fit

This community offers plenty of daily activities. They have a cookout every Thursday outside on the patio and they go shopping once a week. They offer onsite services such as a beauty salon and exercise classes. The community seems clean inside and out . Mom likes the food and they offer diabetic desserts. This community seems like a good place and does not seem crowded. The staff are friendly. The director comes to lunch everyday and socializes with the residents.

A community for care.

We toured this community for my mom's care. The staff was very helpful and the community was clean. They had a nice variety of activities for the residents. We liked knowing the community was clean. We needed something closed. We would recommend this community for families to tour for the care of a loved one.

Update needed.

I toured this community awhile ago and remember that everything seemed very dark. It wasn't a good impression.

Care and comfort

We toured this community. I did not like this community due to not like seeing how the other residetns were not being kept active. The apartments were not what we wanted. The staff were nice and answered our question. They did not have what we were looking for. We suggest families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Enjoying The Facility Much Better Than Before

The food as I understand is not very good. I hear my aunt is eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or corn dogs. The facility itself is a little dated and could use an update. We were told they provide transportation to doctor appointments as long as it was scheduled. Now I am told only for Tuesday and it is mostly for the independent residents. She likes that they don't nag her and let her be independent. It is working and she is much happier now.

It's going alright!

They are doing a okay job with the care for my mom. The staff are very nice and they do the best they can. The community could do better with cleaning up though. Mom is a picky eater and sometimes she does not like the food.

Mom Is Well

Everything is working out pretty good for my mother since her move to this community. It is a nice place, and they do a good job with keeping the community nice and clean. The staff is wonderful, they have been great to work with. There are activities available for the residents. The meals are excellent. Overall it is a wonderful place, and my mother is safe and in good hands here. I would recommend this community.

Mom's first month.

So far things are going well.My mom is still having trouble adjusting.Hopefully she will become more comfortable and give it a chance. HER doctor says she needs to be more positive.That is all in the mind.

An Encouraging Tour

This was tour originally for a respite and the tour I had was a very good one. From the cost point after a change in the plans, they were not a fit. It is a wonderful community and I got to understand what they provide for care. We were unaware of what was best and how to feel. This community helped us feel that we were doing the right thing and not feel discouraged, it was helpful making the transition after leaving the community.

DEFINITELY visit Maybelle Carter!

I am SO pleased with this facility!
[Removed] - our representative - couldn't have been more helpful, knowledgeable and professional. [Removed] - the Head Nurse was truly exceptional in her overall manner and approach to our particular situation.
The facility itself was clean and well appointed. What stood out to me was the fact that it felt like home - not at all a clinical/cold feeling.
I encourage you to meet with [Removed] and visit this warm and welcoming "new home".

I Really Like It Here

I'am doing well here at this community. I really do like it here, it is a nice place. The community is very well maintained, everything is spotless. They have a wonderful staff here. I'am pleased with the meals, the food is good. There are many activities offered for the residents. Everything has worked out very well for me here, and I would highly recommend it.

Andy Blalock

Thank you so much for you kind words we are very happy to know that you are enjoying your new home. If we can ever be of service please let us know we are here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Welcome to the Family!

My Mother Is Cared For Well Here

My mother is doing well here at this community, she is in good hands here. They have good staff here, they have been responsive and very helpful. She has tried some of the activities they offer like art classed, and bible study. She is pleased with the meals, the food is good. My only concern has been the fact she is one the 5th floor, and sometime the elevators break down. Overall she is well and I would recommend this community.

One person tainted the overall rating of this community!

Our loved one enjoyed their stay at Maybelle Carter Senior Adult Care. Our loved one enjoyed the variety of activities offered like bingo, going out for ice cream, church service, and other social events. Our loved one already had friends at Maybelle Carter. They offer a nice variety of options at meals and the food is good. Most of the staff are wonderful, and our loved one would have liked to stay there long term. Our loved one decided not to stay because of the lack of respect of privacy and on several occasions miscommunication from [Removed], a member of the staff.

Peter has not been moved to your facility yet, he is finishing rehabilitation for his leg.
The staff at Maybelle Carter has been extremely helpful during this transition time.

Andy Blalock

Thank you for your kind words we are here to assist our residents current and future anyway that we can. Please let the community know if there is anything more that we can do during this time.

Regards,
Jennifer Todd Executive Director

My Brother Enjoys His Independence

My brother is doing great and he is enjoying the activities. There is plenty to do everyday and he gets to be independent too. The staff and residents are very nice and considerate. They take good care of him and provide a clean environment.

Andy Blalock

Thank you for your note we are very pleased to know that your brother is enjoying his new home. We appreciate your families confidence in us and welcome you all to the Maybelle Carter Family!

So far so Good

My mom has been here for a couple of months now and everything seems to be going just fine. The staff is really friendly and the community is very clean. They have a monthly calendar for different activities for the residents to enjoy. No complaints.

Working to Be Better

The community is overall a nice place, it is very clean, my mother-in-law has a private room with a living space and bathroom. The staff are not quite understanding the needs, it has been mention residents are starting their day at 4 am. The community provide activities like going to church and the food is good. The care provided is good but the staff failed to mention there are extra cost for medications and not properly basing my mothers needs for the billing. I would recommend the community if you make sure they are upfront with cost.

You get what you pay for. Overall the services provided are good.

Things are going well

They should dress her a little better. Yesterday when I picked her up, she had hurt her arm and had blood on her clothing. I think they are letting her dress herself. Other than that incident, things are going very well.

five stars across the board

Very happy with Maybelle Carter Senior Adult Care. It is really wonderful. They take really good care of my brother. It gets five stars across the board from me. I am very pleased with this facility. It has just been excellent.

Really nice facility. Their AL community is a little too controlling for our parents needs. Very strict & a little overly religious theme. Good place for someone wanting a lot of structure & control.

Great move in experience

Really great experience. Staff was helpful with moving information. She has only lived at Maybelle Carter for 3 weeks but it has been a positive experience. My mother has enjoyed the food as well the company of other residents.

Doing a great job here

I'm very pleased with how things have gone with Maybelle Carter Senior Care, I'd give them top marks across the board. The place is nice, the staff are friendly, and they've done a great job looking after my loved one. I would recommend them!

Gustina at Maybelle

I am pleased with our selection and give all the credit to C Zenner for helping and advising

Excellent

Excellent

Perfect place for Mom.

Their Memory care was the best place for my Mom. She has gained back some of the weight back with the delicious food. The staff is great!

Good environment

We have appreciated the friendliness and level of care that Dad experiences at Maybelle Carter. The staff has been very helpful. It has been a great place for him to be when he became unable to live by himself.

GREAT PLACE FOR SENIORS

My dad has lived at Maybelle Carter for about 1 1/2 years. He is very happy there. He is well taken care of and enjoys the many activities. The facility is very well maintained, always very neat and clean.

From a house to home

My father came to Maybelle Carter as a lonely sad broken man and within a month he was revived as a social happy man again. From the front of the house to the back, Maybelle is full of compassionate people that makes everyone feel like one united family. My father left his own house to come to Maybelle's to feel at home again! Thanks Maybelle!

The staff seemed happy and so did the...

The staff seemed happy and so did the residents. The apt is very nice and big. They have a gazebo to sit on and a swing. They can also sit in front of the facility, they had a lot of rockers there.

This was the place my sister and Mom ...

This was the place my sister and Mom felt the most comfortable visiting

This facility provides most of what m...

This facility provides most of what my parents need.

Private paid community. Can use indep...

Private paid community. Can use independant living with "options" of additional assistance. Includes rent, utilities, cable, weekly housekeeping, laundry (sheets/towels), 3 meals daily and activities. Medication mantainance is available for additional fee. Very pretty apartment.