Jubilee Hills Goodlettsville - Goodlettsville, TN

Jubilee Hills Goodlettsville - Goodlettsville, TN has yet not published prices.

Assurance

Jubilee Hills Senior Living has been a refreshing experience for our family.
Our mother has lived alone for several years.
As her health began to affect her every day living, we began to realize she needed twenty four hour care.
More than just care, she needed the stimulation living with other people.
Conversations, three meals a day with others and renewed personal pride. Assisted living seemed to be the next chapter in Mom’s life.
Jubilee Hills is new, beautiful, convenient to our homes and has fulfilled our desires to give Mom a home to meet her needs and ours.

This Is IT!!!

Compared to the prior community where my mother-in-law resided, Jubilee Hills is hands down the best fit for our family.
The food is top notch quality, care givers are gifted service providers, activities are engaging and my mother-in-laws quality of life is most definitely improved. My family loves to visit and the accommodations are comfortable and luxurious. We LOVE the family activities, our favorite was the Paint and Sip class!! WE eat here as a family on a regular basis and my mother-in-law repeatedly tells us how happy she is to reside at Jubilee Hills.
If you are considering moving your loved one into a community, do yourself a favor and tour Jubilee Hills. Other communities can not compare to the quality and standards that exude from every corner of this beautiful 100 resident community. If you seek CARE, PEACE OF MIND, DIGNITY and QUALTITY OF LIFE.... Jubilee Hills is your answer.

Unbeatable care

I cannot begin say enough about the care and attention my mother receives at Jubliee Hills. They have some of the best staff I’ve ever dealt with. It is always clean and the food is very good. My mother isn’t very interested in doing a lot of the activities, not for the lack of good activities she’s just not that into group activities.
Yes the facility is still a work in progress but if you are worried about your loved ones health and safety it’s worth the piece of mind to have them there knowing it’s only going to get better.

Happy Mom

We moved mom in just after they opened. It has been everything and more then what was promised. We moved mom from another community because they never had staff. Jubilee has an amazing group of nurses and caregivers. The best part is it's the same staff and not alot of turnover. They continue to add staff as more Residents move in. The food is absolutely amazing and we eat with mom at least 2x a week. She is the happiest I have seen her in a long time.
Genuine, caring environment!

Great tour!

We toured last week and fell in love with Jubilee [name removed] the marketing director!! We had an amazing tour and the information gathered has helped in our decision making process. We plan on moving our mother into Jubilee Hills in the next 2 months.

Jubilee Jewel

We found peace of mind when we found Jubilee Hills! From beginning the touring process to moving in, we have been treated like family. The new community is modern and gorgeous! Like a 5 Star Hotel! From marketing to nursing services... everyone has a passion for caring for our loved one. The nursing ratio is higher than anywhere else we shopped and our culinary experience was fabulous! Our loved one has transitioned beautifully and is genuinely happy with the care and comforts provided. Jubilee Hills is a God Send to our family!

A work in progress

I understand this is a new place and there will be issues but they should be more forth coming BEFORE someone shows up to sign the contract about all the rules and regulations. The management staff responds swiftly but is rather abrasive and can be off putting in how they communicate.
The common areas are very clean. One large issue is for such a high price to not have all the amenities up and running is rather ridiculous and to tell current residents that "when we have more residents we will open all amenities and actually staff each floor as promoted and promised" is a poor business model. So I pay the full price but don't actually get all that is promoted? The washer and dryers installed were not thought out at all, they are so high residents can't even reach them to do the laundry, very poor planning. The cleaning staff for the rooms is sub-par at best.
The most important thing for us is safety and they do an excellent job of giving that piece of mind.
They are not fully staffed and things get forgotten and dropped alot, we are hoping in time they will be running smoother and have clearer and forthcoming communication with residents and the family of residents.

All about the money

If I could give 0 stars I would . I was looking for a place for my grandmother, she loves good cuisine and good vibes, a happy go lucky person. The recruiting staff for seniors only cares about money. They tried to sell me on [name removed] and a tv wanna be star that didnt make top chef. They also are using a gimmick and charging people to show them how to cook their distasteful food. I also looked up there staff and the home cook caters several venues that are horrible with no certifications .The deposit was unreasonable and I would be horrified to let my grandmother eat food from a kitchen were cooks are not certified to serve through ServSafe or meet qualifications. If you wanted to sell me on a place it would be the care and staff and it is less than appetizing and came off as not genuine .

Place is beautiful. But was told to leave a deposit to hold room before tour and they would not deposit. Did not move in and when it came to getting deposit back after one day, they had already deposited despite them saying they would not. Has been well over 45 days, no returned phone calls or information as to when would receive deposit back. They were extremely nice at the beginning but now not so much.
Very disappointing as deposit is part of the living expenses needed and family member does not or did not reside there at all!

Frontier Management

We're glad you enjoyed the tour and found the place to be beautiful. Sorry about the wait for your deposit. We processed it on 2/15. I know it can take up to 60 days, but usually it doesn't take that long. If the deposit isn't transferred to your account by the end of next week, please call us at [removed] and we'll see what the hold up is. Thanks!

Such a happy place

What an absolutely beautiful community. The community is just about ready to open and the management staff are delightful. I stopped by and was able to meet the entire team. Everyone is so excited about the new opening. I was pleasantly surprised with their pricing since the place is so beautiful they are much more less expensive and have so many more options then other places. I am moving my mom there after sitting down and talking with the Executive Director, [name removed] and Sales Manager, [name removed]. They have such a passion and you can feel happiness oozing from them. Can't wait for the chance to get mom there!