Jubilee Hills Goodlettsville - Goodlettsville, TN

Jubilee Hills Goodlettsville - Goodlettsville, TN has yet not published prices.

All about the money

If I could give 0 stars I would . I was looking for a place for my grandmother, she loves good cuisine and good vibes, a happy go lucky person. The recruiting staff for seniors only cares about money. They tried to sell me on [name removed] and a tv wanna be star that didnt make top chef. They also are using a gimmick and charging people to show them how to cook their distasteful food. I also looked up there staff and the home cook caters several venues that are horrible with no certifications .The deposit was unreasonable and I would be horrified to let my grandmother eat food from a kitchen were cooks are not certified to serve through ServSafe or meet qualifications. If you wanted to sell me on a place it would be the care and staff and it is less than appetizing and came off as not genuine .

Place is beautiful. But was told to leave a deposit to hold room before tour and they would not deposit. Did not move in and when it came to getting deposit back after one day, they had already deposited despite them saying they would not. Has been well over 45 days, no returned phone calls or information as to when would receive deposit back. They were extremely nice at the beginning but now not so much.
Very disappointing as deposit is part of the living expenses needed and family member does not or did not reside there at all!

Frontier Management

We're glad you enjoyed the tour and found the place to be beautiful. Sorry about the wait for your deposit. We processed it on 2/15. I know it can take up to 60 days, but usually it doesn't take that long. If the deposit isn't transferred to your account by the end of next week, please call us at [removed] and we'll see what the hold up is. Thanks!

Such a happy place

What an absolutely beautiful community. The community is just about ready to open and the management staff are delightful. I stopped by and was able to meet the entire team. Everyone is so excited about the new opening. I was pleasantly surprised with their pricing since the place is so beautiful they are much more less expensive and have so many more options then other places. I am moving my mom there after sitting down and talking with the Executive Director, [name removed] and Sales Manager, [name removed]. They have such a passion and you can feel happiness oozing from them. Can't wait for the chance to get mom there!