Bristol Terrace - Nashville, TN

Bristol Terrace - Nashville, TN has yet not published prices.

BEWARE

I don't know how to stress enough what a terrible experience we had. Our mother was there for about 85 days until we moved her. Limited staff, little or no cleaning, 5 directors of nursing in less than 3 months, cancelled her insurance without authorization, tried to breach the contract by increasing the rent. Added more fees that were supposed to be included in the contract amount. Maintenance man dressing Mom. Food was terrible, unauthorized medication was given. I can go on and on. Motto is...don't judge a book by the cover.

BEWARE

I don't know how to stress enough what a terrible experience we had. Our mother was there for about 85 days until we moved her. Limited staff, little or no cleaning, 5 directors of nursing in less than 3 months, cancelled her insurance without authorization, tried to breach the contract by increasing the rent. Added more fees that were suppose to be included in the contract amount. Maintenance man dressing Mom. Food was terrible, unauthorized medication was given. I can go on and on. Motto is...don't judge a book by the cover.

Convenient Facility - Above the top staff

This is a review of our experience to date:

We are very happy we chose Bristol Terrace.

It came upon after a tough family decision last year. This has marked 3 months since our dad has been there. Since we took him home for Christmas and New Year, we were expecting him to be so happy he was home. Actually, he was sad he was not at Bristol Terrace, with staff and other residents whom he associated with.

We are very happy with the care-staff and people there.

It is very convenient for us as well.

Bristol Terrace is the best!!!!

Bristol Terrace is a wonderful place! The administrative, clinical and cargiving teams are very compassionate and truly care for their residents.

It was a difficult decision for me to move my parent to an assisted living/memory care community and I am truly grateful that the teams at Bristol Terrace made the transition easy for us!

Nice Place!

Nice place! Glad to see it open.

Welcome to the community! Gorgeous!

Excellent value and what a great addition to the community! My family and I got impressed with your town/city look and feel.
When our mom is ready, we will be placing her there!
Wish you the best.