Belmont Village Hunters Creek - Houston, TX

Belmont Village Hunters Creek offers residents an active lifestyle in an ideal location. Conveniently situated minutes from the Galleria and just a short drive from the Texas Medical Center, residents have easy access to premier shopping, dining and entertainment, along with world-class medical care. A variety of places of worship are also nearby, with complimentary scheduled transportation for all.

Belmont Village Hunters Creek is a mid-rise, stone and brick community with 149 private Assisted Living and Memory Care apartments. Amenities include a professionally managed fitness center with wellness programs and therapy services, heated, salt-water swimming pool, technology center, and Wi-Fi. Hospitality and dining include chef-prepared meals with over 24 daily menu choices, a bistro for casual dining, full-service salon catering to men and women, concierge and transportation services. A licensed nurse and well-trained staff are on-site around-the-clock.

Residence plans include studio, one- and two-bedroom units. No buy-in is required and monthly rates include a variety of services and amenities.

It's like staying at the Ritz

This place is comparable to a country club. The service, the food, it’s all phenomenal. I actually look forward to eating there whenever I visit. The staff does everything right it seems. They put on some unbelievable and fantastic shows and events and really go all out. Even the cleanliness is pristine. Everything about this place is professional and everyone is just amazing. It’s not institutional at all. It’s almost like going to a country club for lunch and then staying overnight at the Ritz Carlton. I would absolutely recommend them. $15,000

My sister's care

We like the caring staff who are always helpful. The community is clean and she seems to like the menu of the meals. They offer the residents to participate in nice activities. We would recommend this community to other families wanting good care for a good value for a loved one.

Pleasant Community

We toured this community for my father, and his needs. The tour went pretty well, everyone was kind. The staff we met was polite, and informative. They answered all our questions. It was a good experience, but we did not feel this was the right fit for my father, and his needs.

Nice community!!

I have no complaints about things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. The staff have been friendly to her and made sure to accommodate her needs to the best of there ability. She has been enjoying the activities as well as some of the other social entertainment with the other residents. I would recommend it to anyone.

It was a very nice place and the food was delicious. My father felt like it was a little too "high brow" for him. It was also a bit more pricey than we expected, but very nice. While they have all levels of assisted living, there is no skilled nursing facility on the campus. So if my father needed skilled nursing, he would have to go someplace else.

Comfort for mom!!

Of all of the places my mother has lived, this is the one I like the best. I love the management team and the staff. They are dedicated, optimistic, caring, and helpful.

The community is beautiful and everyone is very friendly. They offer the services that we need, and are happy to make changes to accommodate special needs.

The staff is helpful by providing timely information about my loved one's care. We are glad to be here.

The residence and grounds were great. I was impressed with the rooms. The staff were professional and pleasant.

Beautiful property!. Bit pricey and not a good fit for my uncle but would be worth it if someone likes to go down to meals and participate in activities. Also if they did not need the additional services that can run up to $1900/month.

I Took A Tour!!

The Belmont Village Hunters Creek was a great place, during my tour, I noticed the place was very clean and well maintained. The staff were all very friendly and I didn't notice anything that needed improvement.

A wonderful place!!

The staff are friendly, understanding and in touch with each of the residents. They offer good tasting good quality food. They have daily activities from 9 to 4 or 5. I would recommend this clean community.

Overpriced and be careful

My loved one has been here for several months and even though it's new and clean, the facility is very overpriced. Hallways always seem to have no activity and the residents are not receiving very responsive care. Watch out for [Removed], the sales lady - before we moved in, the price seemed very fungible (quoted a different price for the same unit/services several times - and it went up again when she knew we'd made a decision - get your quote in writing), move-in terms were altered, and she was very obviously trying to hit incentive targets based on certain dates. We chose the place primarily for its location but are now looking for new options.

Lorena Grimes

Thank you for sharing your concern. We closely monitor response times to ensure timeliness of staff, but we also understand that any length of time may seem too long in some circumstances. Our pricing is based on the unit selected and the care needs determined upon assessment. We encourage you to di scuss specific concerns with your executive director so that she can bring any outstanding issues to a quick resolution. Family input is always an important part of ensuring that we maintain a consistently high standard of care and we appreciate having the opportunity to serve your family.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek-Houston, Tx

Belmont Village, Hunters Creek is a beautiful and clean facility; however, more importantly, the staff is exceptional. My loved one has lived at BV for over a year and has been loved and cared for as a family member. They were recently in the hospital and rehab for an extended period of time. During that time, a representative from BV visited my loved one more than once, at both facilities, and was also an advocate for their care. The staff at BV also answered any question I had in the complicated hospital and rehab process. The Circle of Friends program is amazing and I feel confident that my loved one is receiving the care as a "family" member each day whether I am present, in town or out of town.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek-Houston, Tx

Belmont Village, Hunters Creek is a beautiful and clean facility; however more importantly, the staff is exceptional. My loved one has lived at BV for over a year and has been loved and cared for as a family member. They were recently in the hospital and rehab for an extended period of time. During that time, a representative from BV visited my loved one more than once, at both facilities, and was also an advocate for their care. The staff at BV also answered any question I had in the complicated hospital and rehab process. The Circle of Friends program is amazing and i feel confident that my loved one is receiving the care as a "family" member each day whether I am present in town or out of town.

The facility is good, but the care is not good.

I think the response time from their pals, their CNA's, is a little slow. The food is good, and it's very clean and nice. The nursing is poor. The facility is good, but the care is not good. Christie, the woman we met with when we were looking and seemed like she would be really involved, and she kind of disappeared. When we bring up concerns, she just kind of acts like it's not her problem. If you are a very independent person it might be a good fit, but if you need care it's not the best option. I feel like we were tricked, bottom line.

Lorena Grimes

Thank you for sharing your concern. Resident care is our top priority and we want to make sure that your family member is getting the proper support. Licensed nurses and trained caregivers are on-site 24/7 to address a range of care needs. We closely monitor response times to ensure timeliness of staff, but we also understand that any length of time may seem too long in some circumstances. We encourage you to talk to your executive director any time concerns arise or if there are any unresolved issues. Family input is always an important part of ensuring that we maintain a consistently high standard of care and we appreciate having the opportunity to serve your family.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek-Houston, Tx

The Belmont HCV has been such a blessing for my mother and for me. To know she is in a safe, secure, and loving environment 24/7 is everything. The "PALS" there are so loving and fun and help her "get through" the daily routine treating her with respect and making her smile. The administrative staff (ED. communications personnel, etc. are outstanding). They made the transition to move there so personal and were so helpful. I would recommend it to anyone considering this type of move.

Clean, Nice Environment, Care and Attention Disappointing

Facility is clean , well maintained and the managing staff is very nice and helpful. Many of the caretakers are as well, however, they don't provide the attention and level of care promised and most of the staff are not as well trained as they should be to deal with dementia and Alzheimer's residents. They tend to disappear for long periods of time during meals and I have witnessed several use inappropriate tones and words with residents. Sadly, it is at times when they do not know families are present. Even though the costs for the facility are high, in order to ensure the proper care and attention, most families also employ private caregivers. This was a disappointment.

Lorena Grimes

We’re sorry to hear about your disappointment with your care experience. We encourage you to discuss specific concerns with your executive director so that she can bring any outstanding issues to a quick resolution. Our staff does receive specialized, ongoing training for dementia care and resident interactions and we regularly evaluate. Family input is always an important part of ensuring that we maintain a consistently high standard of care.

Great Place they do not have enough staff to take care of the residents. The staff has no direction, needs better management.

Lorena Grimes

Thank you for your input. Resident care is our top concern and staffing is based on our license and the needs of our residents, which we regularly evaluate to ensure a high standard of care. Your comments will be a part of our evaluation process and we encourage you to discuss any specific concerns directly with your executive director as they arise.

Wonderful place!

I think they do a great job at Belmont Village Hunters Creek! It's a lovely setting, the facility itself is clean and well kept and the surroundings are beautiful. They've got some great people here, the staff is friendly and well trained, and they really seem to care about the people they are looking after. Unfortunately it didn't end up being a good fit for my loved one in terms of the level of care they provide, but I would recommend this place to anyone looking into assisted care in the area!

Lovely facility, knowledgeable staff. Safe and happy environment. Brand new. Only downside - extremely pricy on every count.

Lorena Grimes

Thank you for your feedback and for considering Belmont Village. We have high standards for our support and care programs and our pricing varies based on apartment type and care needs. We encourage those looking for senior living to schedule a tour to discuss specific needs.

Helpful personalized care. Activities that engage residents with dementia in a loving atmosphere. All the staff treat each resident as though they are a member of their own family. I feel very comfortable leaving my parent there knowing they are safe and comfortable.

Very nice place!

My loved one lived here for a time, before we had to move him due to increased care needs, and overall I think they do an excellent job at Belmont Village. It is a very active community, both in terms of the attitude of the residents and the activities the community provides. They also do a very good job with the food, it was always excellent! I would highly recommend them to those looking into assisted living.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Excellent facility in structure, concept, and execution. Sales team is experienced, creative, and empathetic. They help families make difficult decisions manageable. As the latest facility in the Belmont Village family, its luxury design without being pretentious is great!

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek - Houston, TX

Belmont Village Hunters Creek is the perfect place that I has searching for! The cause of the community is amazing - the staff has helped my father feel safe, at home, and part of a group again. He is actually participating, which was no easy task! My mind is at each knowing that he is being looked after as I would look after him.

Top of the line facility and staff. Many menu options for meals, activities tailored to individual residents, very personalized care. My guide was extremely knowledgeable about Alzheimer's and offered great advice. If money was no object, this would be my first choice.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

A great AL community. Wonderful programs and staff. We refer to Belmont all the time.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Can't say enough great things about BVHC -- everyone is wonderful. Love Jasmine, Lois, Kelly, Julie and Stephanie!! Peace of mind.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Best n the industry! The amenities, the care, the staff is by far the best I have seen in my profession as a medical social worker in the Houston area. I highly recommend Belmont Village without any hesitation.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Wonderful new facility in the heart of Houston that is perfectly the tailored levels of care that both of my parents need. sTaff is professional and caring. Facility is well-thought out and modern. Excellent chef -- prepares meals for all areas of care.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek - Houston, TX

I am so pleased with the care and compassion afforded my dad at the Belmont Village - Hunters Creek. They have been great to work with as my dad has begun to settle in. My father has provided some challenges that have been dealt with very well by the staff. When I leave my dad after visits, I feel great knowing he is safe and being well taken care of.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek - Houston TX

Excellent employees and staff! Knowledgable, courteous, friendly, Doris was great!

Crazy expensive. I believe they have well qualified staff for mom and accommodations as nice or better than anywhere in town but not for 50% more annually. Price reduction makes this a moves this to top of list.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

This community has been the best solution for our father. In three months he has improved tremendously. The staff is very competent and so friendly. It definitely is home. I hope it is still around when I need to find an assisted living facility.

Review of Belmont Village - Houston, TX

Very nice community, very clean, the food is great. The staff is very helpful and the director is wonderful. I would recommend this place, very nice.

Belmont Testimony

I am so pleased to have chosen Belmont Village Hunters Creek for both of my parents in their declining years. Belmont is a wonderful new facility in the heart of Houston, providing individualized care for my parents. The staff are professional, caring and respectful towards and dedicated to their residents. The facility is well thought out and modern. Their in-house chef prepares excellent well-rounded and meals for all areas of care. Belmont continually strive to bring in services, such as podiatrist, physical therapy, hair salon, a variety of entertainment for the enjoyment of residents, and more. The staff provide much needed support to family members of their residents and are sensitive to the difficult decisions that must be made. You won’t go wrong in choosing Belmont Village for your loved one.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Great, we are very pleased with the service there.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

I moved my mother from another facility to the Belmont Village Hunters Creek. What a difference it is! The interior of the building is like going to a small hotel very bright and cheery. Also the food is great and I like having choices for the meals, if she does not want the special of the day she can order on the menu. The staff is very helpful and caring about their residents.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Beautifully appointed facility. Lovely furnishings, clean, bright environment. Well located in Houston. Enjoyed my informative tour with Doris!

Review of Belmont Village - Houston, TX

The Belmont has been a blessing for my mother and our family. The staff and attention to detail are excellent. It just gives me great "peace of mind" to know such caring individuals are looking after her. We are grateful to have found The Belmont!

Review of Belmont Village - Houston, TX

We have moved many families to this community. Everytime we are on the property we are so pleased to see the residents enjoying their new homes. Each resident seems so content and relaxed. I believe this can only happen because they are happy, fulfilled, and being well taken care of!

Review of Belmont Village - Houston, TX

Have been here six days but both wife (Phyllis) and I are pleased and impressed.

I really liked the staff at this location.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Beautiful new location, well-planned.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Excellent programs! He is very happy.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

I love the tour. Excellent program. Very informative.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Very nice location. With all good people. This is a great place to live in.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Very lovely. Looks like a great place to live!

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Very clean, very nice. Thanks for a good lunch.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Great presentation. Great facility. Friendly staff. Food was excellent.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Very impressive facility, activities and apartments. Lots of support and many things are available.

Very nice.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek in Houston, TX

Nice rooms. Good food! Seniors look happy, cared for.

Review of Belmont Village - Houston, TX

We want to thank you for providing us with such a through tour of Belmont Village – Hunter’s Creek last t Friday. You were a gracious host and we were duly impressed with the quality of the facility and its design and the tremendous programs Belmont has. Certainly your “Circle of Friends” program has been a leader in the industry. We learned a lot from you and our time at Belmont Village and we will benefit from the examples Belmont Village has set.
Thank you again for being such a gracious and wonderful host for such a through tour.

excellent

The administration and the staff are excellent. The nursing care is very good as well.

The only problem that we have is that there are not enough pals (the women that work there that help take care of the residents). There need to be more of them and they need to really pay attention to details. But, they are getting better in those areas so I think everything will be ok,

Amy Self

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing Belmont Village. Your feedback is appreciated. Please be assured that we will continue to add staff to keep pace with our growing new community and ensure that our residents receive the care and support they need. Please don't hesitate to share any specific concerns with your community team - your input is valuable in helping them to maintain a high standard of care and service.

Review of Belmont Village Hunters Creek Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Houston, TX

don't like the 'hospital' look of it

Amy Self

We encourage you to come and tour our community to get the full effect. We have a very warm and inviting interior, with expansive outdoor courtyards and pool, lovely common areas for visiting with friends and entertaining, and a range of studio, one and two-bedroom apartment plans.