Right at Home- Northwest Houston - Houston, TX

Right at Home- Northwest Houston - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

Good Interview

Our interview with this home care agency with very well.

My experience here didn't get off to a good start, and never got better.

My experience here didn't get off to a good start, and never got better. I started with the director of one location, and was expecting to meet with him. When I showed up, it was this locations director that I met, as I had been transferred to this location without a word. Communication is a big issue with this agency. From my experience their employees aren't very well trained either, especially not with dementia. The first person we had was bossy, and didn't know what to do. They had to ask about what to do for almost everything. Along with that, they were unreliable. Because of the lack of communication, nobody showed up for two days. I never even got a phone call. Luckily, we came to see my loved one on the second day of someone not showing up. I would not recommend this agency to anyone. We have since changed agencies, and are much happier.

Sandi Heintz

Right at Home Katy & Northwest Houston is committed to providing the Right Care, Right at Home for each of our clients. It is of great concern that you were not informed of any changes to location and that your loved one did not receive care for two days and did not receive any communication. We apologize for this experience and would hope that you would contact us directly at [removed] to discuss further.

Right at Home provides quality in-home care and assistance through out the Katy, Cypress, and Tomball areas. We develop custom care plans to meet each individual need which can include but not limited to light housecleaning, cooking, companionship and personal care.