Autumn Leaves of Stone Oak - San Antonio, TX

Autumn Leaves of Stone Oak - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

You can trust that your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia is in good hands at family-owned and operated Autumn Leaves of Stone Oak assisted living memory care in San Antonio, Texas. We focus exclusively on memory care, providing care that’s based on the most up-to-date research, for our residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Every employee at every Autumn Leaves assisted living community is trained in dementia care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

Our culinary staff is also trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Each resident’s meals are personalized according to his or her preferences. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Stone Oak. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

At Autumn Leaves of Stone Oak, you’ll notice the abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features, all carefully designed to help create an environment that’s safe, secure, and soothing for our residents.

Every moment matters at Autumn Leaves of Stone Oak. With our So Much More™ programming, we learn about each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and design personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.
Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been recognized as the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

Since 2001, Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been family-owned and –operated. Caring for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia is our family’s passion. Call us to schedule a visit and to learn more about the individualized care we can offer your loved one at Autumn Leaves of Stone Oak memory care. It would be our privilege for our family to serve yours.

Not Small Enough

We had so many options to visit and it was nice to have A Place For Mom put a list together and arrange the tour for us. This one was organized, focus, and the staff knew what they were doing but it was not small enough. We wanted my mom to be in a home setting.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for your kind comments

The staff at Autumn are very nice, however it was not the place for my husband. They did not have enough or the right kind of staff they needed for his Lewy Body Dementia, illness. They only have 1 nurse and 2 locations.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your comments.

Friendly Community, My Tour Was Fine

I had a good tour of this community, and everything went well. All the staff was very kind, and friendly to my family and myself. From what I saw you could tell they do a good job with the cleanliness of the facility. It is a nice community with friendly people.

Judy Brown

Thank you for touring Autumn Leaves and for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community. We work hard to find staff who are genuinely compassionate and focused on our residents.

A Bit Pricey

I had a pretty decent tour of this community. This is a good community. From what I saw everything appeared ti be well maintained. The staff was kind and pretty friendly. Budget was an important factor in when considering where to move my husband too. This community was a bit expensive for budget. It is a nice place.

Judy Brown

Thank you for posting your kind comments.

My Tour Went Very Well, This Is A Good Community

I have a very good tour of this community. My tour went well, I enjoyed it. This is a lovely community and I really liked it. Everything was very well maintained. This community looks great. The staff was very friendly and nice. They answered my questions and were very informative as well. It was a great experience, but their rates were a little to expensive for our budget.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughtful comments.

Great Place!!

At the moment my loved one is still trying to adjust to the community. The staff has been helpful and attentive. I feel that she is in a safe place with wonderful people. The meal portions are good. The community is also maintained very clean. Staff in this place does a good job of encouraging my loved one on participating in activities to a level of comfort.

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! We really appreciate your kind comments about our staff. We work hard to find caring, compassionate staff members who have a genuine love for our residents. We're pleased you are enjoying our meals. Our chefs enjoy cooking up delicious dining opportunities.

Miracle Workers

We moved my mother from Assisted Living to Memory Care in March 2016. She had been in Skilled Nursing as an interim step due to a fall. Mom was not feeling or eating well and had lost a tremendous amount of weight when we moved her from Skilled Nursing to Autumn Leaves. We had been told her next step would be Hospice due to the extreme weight loss and complete lack of appetite. She is now thriving both physically and emotionally. The sparkle is back in her eye. Our family can not say enough good things about the staff, surroundings, activities, food, etc. It is a joy knowing mom is not only doing well, but is well taken care of by folks that do their jobs very well and truly care. The cost is worth every penny.

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves Family! We are so pleased to hear that your mother is making such a great adjustment at our Stone Oak community.

Thank you for your kind comments. We work hard to ensure we hire only the most qualified and compassionate caregivers, who really have a heart for those with dementia or Alzheimer's. We're thankful for families, like yours, that trust their loved ones to our care.

Great place!

Our experience with Autumn Leaves of Stone Oak has been a very positive one, overall! The people they have working here are absolutely fantastic. If I had to rate each employee individually I can't think of one person I've met who would get less than a 4. It's apparent that every member of the staff has the care and comfort of the residents as their mission. My loved one has shown so much improvement since moving in, she's like a different person! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they do a great job looking out for the people who live here.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments on our community. We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.
3) We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

Review of Autumn Leaves of Stone Oak - San Antonio, TX

Beautiful rooms but Very expensive but they are VERY willing to negotiate. I did notice several residents who were on their own (without staff guiding them into activities or interacting at all.). That was of concern as one of the important factors forums is to try to get our very reclusive mother to be more active in the community.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

AUTUMN LEAVES SAN ANTONIO - FINALLY A PERFECT PLACE FOR DAD!

Autumn Leaves in San Antonio, Texas is hands down the best in memory care in San Antonio. All of the nerves and trepidation over having to have dad in a "nursing home" melted away as soon as I walked through the front door. A bright, light and airy, open environment with long super wide hallways is what greeted me. There is nothing about Autumn Leaves that says "nursing home". This is what I had hoped for for my dad and best of all he is happy there! His semi-private room is clean, spacious, with his own private toileting area, beautiful windows, and living areas throughout including one just outside his room! The staff are calm and loving, caring, and treat the residents with dignity and respect. There are garden areas including one hey can go out to alone as it's enclosed. My dad refers to it as a super fancy hotel because that's how it feels, but smaller and quaint, comfortable. Just couldn't be happier with our decision to have him here. The peace of mind knowing that he's being so well taken care of and managed in a way that will extend his life because of the quality of care. We couldn't have wished for more and I would personally recommend Autumn Leaves to any family looking for specialty care for Alzheimer's or other dementia related illnesses. Look no further. The journey starts here!!

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments. We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed. We are also glad that you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.