Shavano Park Senior Living - Shavano Park, TX

I Enjoyed the Tour

I would loved to have my mom be close to me if she had moved into this community. However their pricing was out of the ball park. They were wonderful showing us the community and it fit the needs for the care.

Amazing Staff at this Facility

This is a very great community, and my mother is doing very well since her move here. I'am very comfortable with her move here, I know she is in good hands. The staff is amazing. They are very kind, and encouraging. They have many activities available for the residents when they are ready to participate. The community is well maintained, they do a great job with the cleanliness. This is a community I would highly recommend, it is working out well for us.

Outstanding care for mom and dad

I am very happy with the care that my parents are both getting from this outstanding community. The staff is the best and I like knowing that they are happy here. The food is wonderful and they are both happy with the variety. There are a lot of great activities that they are involved with. I highly recommend the care and the value to other families for care for a family member.

Five star community!!

I do not even have the words to express how wonderful this community has been to my mother. The staff have been outstanding on making sure that she has felt welcomed and that all her needs are being met as well as making an accommodations that she might need. She has really enjoyed the meals that they provide as well, the chef does a great job at preparing tasty and creative dinners for all of the residents. My mother also often participates in the great activity program that they offer throughout the week. They have great exercise classes and fun games available as well as off campus field trips to different outings. They even pay for some of the meals and activities they take them to do like movies and frozen yogurt. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone looking into retirement.

A nice, new building!!

My mom has been at Shavano Park about a month and so far so good. This is a new building so they are still working on some quirks. There was an issue with the dining room staff not being there so they ordered in a pizza. I have not tried the food but mom does not have any complaints. The staff are friendly and mom seems happy. The community is too new to recommend at this time.

So Far So Good!

We haven't been here too long but so far so good. Staff is very friendly food is great as well. Community is clean, no complaints thus far!

Review of Shavano Park Senior Living - Shavano Park, TX

Very nice rooms but so new that it is difficult to gauge the quality of the program the staff interaction or the cognitive level of other residents

Shavano Park Senior Living offers your loved one assistance when they need it and independence when they want it. Apartment-style living staffed around the clock provides your loved one a safe, secure environment. Nutritious meals are prepared on-site and served communally in the dining room. Socialization is encouraged during the planned activities, and the landscaped lawn is ideal for relaxation. The memory care wing provides help with daily life tasks, such as bathing, grooming, and dressing, with privacy and dignity. Trained nurses are available on call, and each unit is emergency accessible. Transportation to medical appointments and outings is provided.